iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus User Thread

COZisBack

I'm planning on ordering my 6 Plus tomorrow. Yes, I'll have to wait up to 6 weeks, but I think I'll survive. Is in store a better way to order than to home?

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

I'm planning on ordering my 6 Plus tomorrow. Yes, I'll have to wait up to 6 weeks, but I think I'll survive. Is in store a better way to order than to home?

If you live close to an Apple Store, I suggest trying for a pickup reservation at apple.com -- you could get one tomorrow or Monday if you time it out right.

If not, well, the stores apparently don't have pluses in stock yet, dunno when they will.

I've heard reports of shipments being sent up to the 13th so far. The sooner you order, the sooner you'll get it but from what I'm hearing the 4-6 weeks thing is extreme highballing.

I ordered mine on the 16th and am hoping to hear something next week. We'll see.

Sent from my iPhone 5 running iOS 8.0 while impatiently waiting for my 6+ using Tapatalk

If you live close to an Apple Store, I suggest trying for a pickup reservation at apple.com -- you could get one tomorrow or Monday if you time it out right.

If not, well, the stores apparently don't have pluses in stock yet, dunno when they will.

I've heard reports of shipments being sent up to the 13th so far. The sooner you order, the sooner you'll get it but from what I'm hearing the 4-6 weeks thing is extreme highballing.

I ordered mine on the 16th and am hoping to hear something next week. We'll see.

Sent from my iPhone 5 running iOS 8.0 while impatiently waiting for my 6+ using Tapatalk

Apple Store is out of my options because I can only do Easy Pay. And I will be going to the store to order it for store delivery tomorrow, or ordering online if they can't do a store order.

iPhone6 plus is not really on Spark?!

My fiance got her 6+ and I ran speedtests against my iphone5. got the same results. I also tested Spark in my area with an LG G3 and it got like 25mbps down and 20mbps up. The iPhone6 tested exactly the same as my regular LTE 5, got about 5/0.9mbps speeds

just wondering if anyone else getting this

iPhone6 plus is not really on Spark?!

My fiance got her 6+ and I ran speedtests against my iphone5. got the same results. I also tested Spark in my area with an LG G3 and it got like 25mbps down and 20mbps up. The iPhone6 tested exactly the same as my regular LTE 5, got about 5/0.9mbps speeds

just wondering if anyone else getting this

They both support b41. I've been running it all day

Sent from my iPhone 6 on Crapatalk

• Like 1

Is there supposed to be a spark icon like the Android phones? or just shows regular LTE?

No logo. To find out what lte band you are on go to phone and dial *3001#12345#* and click dial.

Then click on servicing cell info* and look under band class. It'll show the band class you're connected too.

Is there supposed to be a spark icon like the Android phones? or just shows regular LTE?

Just shows LTE. To get info on what LTE band you are on, dial *3001#12345#* into your phone dialer, then while on LTE, tap on "Serving Cell Measurements". It'll tell you what LTE band you are on when you doing your speedtests.

Edit: jamisonshaw beat me to it.

• Like 1

Just shows LTE. To get info on what LTE band you are on, dial *3001#12345#* into your phone dialer, then while on LTE, tap on "Serving Cell Measurements". It'll tell you what LTE band you are on when you doing your speedtests.

Edit: jamisonshaw beat me to it.

Thanks everyone.

I don't see any "Band Class" under Serving Cell Measurements. 

Only see

E-ARFCN

P_Max  

Measurement Rules etc etc

Thanks everyone.

I don't see any "Band Class" under Serving Cell Measurements.

Only see

E-ARFCN

P_Max

Measurement Rules etc etc

Whoops! Serving Cell Info. Sorry, wrong menu option.

Whoops! Serving Cell Info. Sorry, wrong menu option.

dag its band 25 on the 6+ like I assumed from the SpeedTest results and I'm in the same room as when I tested the LG G3 with spark so I know its not my area

hopefully its just an enabling issue

dag its band 25 on the 6+ like I assumed from the SpeedTest results and I'm in the same room as when I tested the LG G3 with spark so I know its not my area

hopefully its just an enabling issue

6 users are getting Band 41. It probably needs to rescan.

Count me as number 7..

Some of mine today....

I haven't found the super fast b41 yet.... But I do live in a very populated city and all of those tests where in highly populated areas. I am still surprised by the distance of b41... It's much better than I thought it would be. Paper bag my ass.

I am so tired of tapatalk. I can never attach anything! eb6a347faff516cf0aff6936ce758469.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411273950.838426.jpg

Yep. Definitely impressed with this phone.

Very impressive. One thing I noticed with iOS on my wife's phone is that apple counts music playing in the background as "usage" time even when the screen is off.

I'm at about 5 hrs of actual screen on time with 20 hrs standby and I still have 28%. Very happy. Smokes my N5 and on par with my G2.