Marcelo Claure, Town Hall Meetings, New Family Share Pack Plan, Unlimited Individual Plan, Discussion Thread

joshuam

I didn't think ATT was that close in spectrum holding to sprint.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Att owns little less than Sprint but way more than vzw or T-Mobile. With the right site density att could do 3way CA without involving 700mhz. They could do band 2,4 and, 30.

Sent from my 2PQ93 using Tapatalk

Softbank is getting that kind of money. If TMobile is purchased, it will be Softbank owning Sprint and owning TMobile. Then merging those two assets together.

Son pledged $50billion already. He doesn't have to buy every last DT share up front either. And $33billion of it is just taking over the debt aspect. No cash needed there.

That $50B is not for M&A, it's for startups and new companies and comes from Softbank's technology fund.

https://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-12-06/japan-s-softbank-to-invest-50-billion-in-the-u-s-trump-says

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

• Like 1

There is that you ain't seen nothing yet.. lol

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

It's a great catchphrase!

I noticed that Apple wasn't listed on the chart of supporting device makers. They never seem to commit to anything ahead of time.

There is that you ain't seen nothing yet.. lol

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I hope the benefits are available right out of the box and not via update that will take lord knows how long.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

So nothing that our current devices will benefit from LOL

We really need be devices for this? Maybe that's why everyone is breaking up wth number 4.

• Like 1

It's a great catchphrase!

I noticed that Apple wasn't listed on the chart of supporting device makers. They never seem to commit to anything ahead of time.

Apple never commits because they never want to let anyone know what they're going to (or not do) in the next iPhone.

-Anthony

• Like 1

That $50B is not for M&A, it's for startups and new companies and comes from Softbank's technology fund.

https://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-12-06/japan-s-softbank-to-invest-50-billion-in-the-u-s-trump-says

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Says for startups and new companies.

Sprint Mobile = New company

Band 41 holders, mvnos, maybe some other things = startups

Both boxes checked doing regular old business. lol

We really need be devices for this? Maybe that's why everyone is breaking up wth number 4.

Same reason why customers need to purchase new devices to access B12 and B66  <_<

No one is breaking up with anyone, stop trolling.

• Like 5

Apple never commits because they never want to let anyone know what they're going to (or not do) in the next iPhone.

-Anthony

True, but if everyone else is doing it, what's the difference in disclosing it?

Lol I'm not a troll. I'm the created of the real Sprint Sprint fan page on FB I've also donated money to S4gru you Dick.

Adding a different LTE band is way different than just increasing the signal Strength.

Lol I'm not a troll. I'm the created of the real Sprint Sprint fan page on FB I've also donated money to S4gru you Dick.

Being a donator does not exclude you from the rules regarding civility on the forums.

Take a day off and come back without such hostility. 

• Like 11

Is over. It was so short. He could've just put that all that in a video.

It looks as tho the event went on for a few hours, but they only included this quick summary. 

We are nerds, we need detail!

• Like 2