Marcelo Claure, Town Hall Meetings, New Family Share Pack Plan, Unlimited Individual Plan, Discussion Thread

joshuam

Ahh they are cute with those name tags "recovery Sprint victim" on the reddit forum. You have to give them credit because they are tmobile policymakers, that is the place where Legere gets his uncarrier ideas.

For the last two years they have credited oakla as the source of their fast LTE network, but now since binge on, and all the free candy Legere is giving they are changing the narrative. Now they say 5 megabits down is enough for everything, and in two weeks they will discredit oakla as not accurate for network speed testing .

Yes. Their "movement" is a never ending circle of excuses and troll logical fallacies. Every one in the book they try to use to promote and do damage control for their bs. Sucks for the young and adult hipsters who took it seriously.

It's ending. This was their last good (if you'd call it that) year. Now it all goes downhill from here. 

• Like 1

Yes. Their "movement" is a never ending circle of excuses and troll logical fallacies. Every one in the book they try to use to promote and do damage control for their bs. Sucks for the young and adult hipsters who took it seriously.

It's ending. This was their last good (if you'd call it that) year. Now it all goes downhill from here. 

my old sales manager taught me a valuable lesson - many years ago...

"Perception is reality... make it work for you!"  And John does that best!  

• Like 5

Ahh they are cute with those name tags "recovery Sprint victim" on the reddit forum. You have to give them credit because they are tmobile policymakers, that is the place where Legere gets his uncarrier ideas.

I hope that Sprint's senior management is similarly lurking around here or on the Sprint subreddit to get a sense of what users want as well as how users are reacting to its initiatives.

I've also noticed that the Sprint subreddit has been gradually getting bigger in size. The traffic stats show a few new subscribers most everyday.

• Like 1

Why has this thread turned into the T-Mobile thread?

Man, because T-Mobile is cool.  Get hip to the Millenial crowd, cat.

AJ

• Like 11

Silly me. I thought I already saw a thread bitching about magenta.

If you cannot tell, I am being flippant about the T-Mobile pervasion.

AJ

• Like 1

Pervasion or perversion? John begs to know.

John begs only with his S&M dominatrix.

"Please, mistress, may I have another lashing -- while I Periscope it?"

AJ

• Like 2

John begs only with his S&M dominatrix.

"Please, mistress, may I have another lashing -- while I Periscope it?"

AJ

His mistress goes by the screenname jet1000 on HowardForums.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Look at this idiotic T-Mobile Fan

https://www.reddit.com/r/tmobile/comments/3ub1ts/tmobile_vs_verizon_vs_att_vs_sprint_in_columbia_mo/

Runs a Speedtest between all four nationwide carriers..

Uses a kyocera torque for Sprint, iPhone 5s for AT&T, Unknown Verizon phone (Most likely Band 13, none of that XLTE Goodness), and a iPhone 6+ For T-Mobile

what a moron!

Might as-well run a smog test for a 1976 honda accord and compare it with Volkswagen clean diesel vehicles.

• Like 6

https://www.reddit.com/r/tmobile/comments/3ub1ts/tmobile_vs_verizon_vs_att_vs_sprint_in_columbia_mo/

Uses a kyocera torque for Sprint, iPhone 5s for AT&T, Unknown Verizon phone (Most likely Band 13, none of that XLTE Goodness), and a iPhone 6+ For T-Mobile

what a moron!

Might as-well run a smog test for a 1976 honda accord and compare it with Volkswagen clean diesel vehicles.

Verizon device is the Droid Turbo.

Sprint device is a Kyocera Hydro Icon, not the Torque. The Torque has hardware keys.

• Like 2

What's better MIMO or Beamforming and 8T8R?

Sprint has 4x2 MIMO running now on their 8T8R antennas along with beamforming. Sprint's newer antenna setups are more advanced than TMo's. Has been for a while but that technology is being deployed in the field. This should make for more interesting competition than in the past.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

• Like 3

what a moron!

I didn't realize the cult was so strong at magenta land. I want to see their faces when they start experiencing terrible service on a daily basis.

• Like 5

This is tmobiles high band vs sprints high band.

Band 4 vs 41. Fair comparison.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No. It is not a fair comparison. Band 4 penetrates buildings way better than B41. Band 4, in my experience, is comparable to Sprints B25 (and in certain scenarios better/worse). B41 can't penetrate most houses past 2000 feet from the cell tower in dense areas in Central Texas.

No. It is not a fair comparison. Band 4 penetrates buildings way better than B41. Band 4, in my experience, is comparable to Sprints B25 (and in certain scenarios better/worse). B41 can't penetrate most houses past 2000 feet from the cell tower in dense areas in Central Texas.

Band 41 penetrates really well if Power levels are raised, Same with T-Mobile

1700/2100 AWS is penetrating better than AWS LTE, because power-levels for some odd reason are higher on HSPA than LTE..

I'd say Band 41 Can penetrate really well if optimized with 8T8R and downtilt is adjusted, I have this huge 3,000FT tower in my area and clearwire is at the very top and it penetrates VERY well through concrete and steel

• Like 1

According to their CTO which used to post here Tmobile is launching 4x4 mimo which would create peak speeds of 300 megabits down. I wonder if Marcelo and the network team will try to up Tmobile since the 8T8R macro sites are future proof up to 2.6 gigabits.