LG G2 Users Thread!

koiulpoi

Fastest speeds I've seen on a mobile device in my possession near USC I have no idea if its b41. I'm on Carbon so yeah, I have no more doubt's about my device -107. And for the guy that bought the G2, sorry to hear that hope the second device is much better. Its a great device so don't give up on it yet.

Screenshot_2013-11-16-07-11-19.png

This charger is incredibly fast.. Never seen a charger charge this fast before.. Its like I want to use up all my battery just to watch it recharge again.. Lol.. Is that strange..

Oh and can't believe I'm picking up 4G LTE in Livonia, LA

• Like 1

This charger is incredibly fast.. Never seen a charger charge this fast before.. Its like I want to use up all my battery just to watch it recharge again.. Lol.. Is that strange..

Oh and can't believe I'm picking up 4G LTE in Livonia, LA

Is it Band 25?

Fastest speeds I've seen on a mobile device in my possession near USC I have no idea if its b41. I'm on Carbon so yeah, I have no more doubt's about my device -107. And for the guy that bought the G2, sorry to hear that hope the second device is much better. Its a great device so don't give up on it yet.

I've gotten up to 33mbps on band 25, so I wouldn't necessarily bet on it being band 41, but very impressive speeds none-the-less.

I've gotten up to 33mbps on band 25, so I wouldn't necessarily bet on it being band 41, but very impressive speeds none-the-less.

Oh I've seen b41 that wasn't it. It was just 25

Ok, I am having a problem with Google play store.. I can look through the apps and all but when I search for an app it says retry connection lost.. Anyone else having this problem?

I had that problem for about an hour but now it is working again. Must have been a Google outage. I also missed a crap ton of phone calls and couldn't call anyone and troubleshooted it to being Google Voice. I disabled Sprint integration and can finally use my phone as a phone again. I think Google is having a rough night.

I can't unfortunately... FRA regulations against having a phone on while on the train..only voice calls when all movement is stopped.. I did notice I had lte when I turned it on to make calls before.. But have to turn it off when we're through..

Yup working now.. What is the best video call app.. Like Skype.. Just tried Skype but it kept saying call failed.. Don't know if it was me or my wife or the app..

I really like using Hangouts/Google+ for video calls.  Works great.

• Like 1

I can't unfortunately... FRA regulations against having a phone on while on the train..only voice calls when all movement is stopped.. I did notice I had lte when I turned it on to make calls before.. But have to turn it off when we're through..

Dang..stick it in the back somewhere. HA!    I can understand them not wanting any excuses for a phone distraction.

I really like using Hangouts/Google+ for video calls.  Works great.

I've used it a few times.  Works pretty decent.  I remember the old version let you do the different video enhancements, like shrinking your head and such.  I couldn't find it on the new one.  People wonder why I like old versions of apps ;)  Newer isn't always better. 

What is air willy?? I tried looking up on the app store but didn't find anything

Should be on your phone already. Hangout. If you use Google+ you can have a video call with up to 10 people in it. People that have iPhones can download the app as well. That is the only messenger I use now. 

Should be on your phone already. Hangout. If you use Google+ you can have a video call with up to 10 people in it. People that have iPhones can download the app as well. That is the only messenger I use now.

I can't figure this out.. All it was letting me do was send sms messages.. When I clicked the phone in the top right corner it just calls the person..

FYI, finally got my G2 from Bestbuy.com Friday.  Was a huge pain to activate (probably because I used a different line for upgrade eligibility), but finally got it working. I have purchased in one specific Best Buy store several times with no issues, probably won't do online again.  Called Sprint Saturday to get my MSL.  They asked if I was having problems & I said, no, I just wanted to tinker with my phone & they gave it to me no issues (I have been with sprint 12 years). Got LTE right out of the box, but "normal Speeds" compared to my EVO 4GLTE.  Switched my LTE settings & tried a few speed Tests.  In Cumming GA, I got about 19Mbps down 3.6 up when I had both 26 & 41 enabled.  Switched to 41 only & only got 6.7 down & 3.7 up (this was outside, but same general location).  Switched back to both & got 16 up 2.2 down. 

Overall, I'm very pleased with the phone and still learning things.  My first charge lasted 24 hours with considerable useage.