LG G2 Users Thread!

koiulpoi

Um, do we need to start a G2 accessories thread -- like we did with the Nexus 5?

AJ

Why have one at all?  I pulled the one out of my Note2 Otterbox since it had the stupid hole cut it in that let dust get in between in it.  No scratches.  The whole screen protector thing is a hold over from the first gen smartphones that used to scratch a lot.  Keep your keys in a different pocket than your phone and that's it.

I'm OCD about keeping my electronics safe. I am sure a thin piece of film won't do much better than the Gorilla Glass that is already there, but it's the same reason why I avoid stepping on cracks in the sidewalk and avoid Richard Simmons exercise videos. I like the false piece of mind and that film just works. 

Missing Google components?? Or is it something else I'm missing?? Not sure what I'm looking at..

Yea it said I was missing some Google components

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

It looks like Google Play Services is back at it again.  I just checked the battery screen since I went down 12% in only 4 1/2 hours... Google Play took up 38% total battery life. 

Crackle, pop, digital transmission earpiece: Bad Batch?

Could this possibly be a bad batch issue? I looked through the start to the end of the LG G2 Sprint and Verizon complain threads and the Note3 with the same issue complain thread and all of them started around the same time. Mine was purchased within the last two weeks. 1 from BestBuy warehouse, other two from local BestBuy store. All within same timeframe.

I don't know if there is a bad batch or not. The one thin the Samsung GN3 and the LG G2 have in common is the Snapdragon 800 processor...

I don't know if there is a bad batch or not. The one thin the Samsung GN3 and the LG G2 have in common is the Snapdragon 800 processor...

Both my G2 and my wife's G2 have been amazing as far as call quality. Much better than even any landline I have used. But,  Bellsouth and AT&T aren't exactly the gold standard, either. 

Follwoing this thread and a few others I noticed a few are having some snap crackle pop issues. But has anyone had dropped calls as well?  Just got my wife's and mine in today, and it been nothing but rice krispies and dropped calls.

Sorry for it being so big.. Didn't know exactly how to post pictures here.. Any recommendations are welcome.. Lol..

Are you using imgur to post pictures?  If so on the auto-resize pull down menu, select "640x480 message boards" and then drag and drop your picture to be uploaded.  Then select the BBCode (message boards & forums) link and post it.

• Like 1

Follwoing this thread and a few others I noticed a few are having some snap crackle pop issues. But has anyone had dropped calls as well?  Just got my wife's and mine in today, and it been nothing but rice krispies and dropped calls.

This far, I have not had a single dropped call.  I'm sure I just jinxed myself on that one!

This is why I love Android.  The LG dual window feature was extracted from the LG G Flex system dump and was able to work on the LG G2.  Hopefully the flashable zip will be available soon.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=47763734&postcount=60

I did a quick search and didn't see anyone else having this problem. My G2 is unable to use data on wifi while talking on the phone. I know there is no SVLTE/EVDO, but I am on Wifi.... if anyone else having this issue?

I'm reading this while talking on my phone at home Wi-Fi. So not sure why that is happening.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk