Network Vision/LTE - East Michigan Market (Detroit/Flint/Ann Arbor/Tri-Cities)

ReyBanz

Dude, is that you painting purple all over Flint?? Every time I checked Sensorly there was more and more and more going on. I was trying to plan a trip around that area but my planned routes kept getting painted. I hit MCC, down 475 a bit and carried LTE on 69 all the way out to 23/75. Signal dropped out on the backside of MCC campus but picked it up no problem at the RTC.

BTW, I'm not complaining at all. You're doing a fantastic job!!

Yeah, that's me. I've been busy. Probably won't have time for a few days now. Any help would be appreciated.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

I'd lov to help, apple really needs to get with it though... Sensorly for iPhone really blows... Btw I'm around the Macomb area.. Been cycling airplane for a while no sight of lte around here but I wouldn't expect just. Yet..

Yeah, that's me. I've been busy. Probably won't have time for a few days now. Any help would be appreciated.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

I have been driving from the truck plant lot after work at around 11pm the past 2 nights. van slyke atherton rd area with it mapping. Helping out a little bit i guess

Flint area members: keep an eye on the tower on the east side of the 69 and 75 intersection. There is activity there. May or may not be Sprint related but work is being done in the area. I got eyes on another tower nearby.

Soon ill finally be able to watch YouTube outside my house!:) Warren should be next its big enough

They are not picking and choosing sites based on the worthiness of the location. Sprint and Samsung are upgrading all sites in the Wolverine State. Each site is started the moment it is ready, and live the moment it is ready. Warren will have sites complete as soon as they can be. ;)

Robert via Nexus 7 with Tapatalk HD

• Like 3

Just noticed today that my phone wasn't connecting to eHRPD in my area. A little farther away it found it again, but I find it kind of weird that eHRPD would just shut down in an area it was working in before... Maybe work is going on?

Make sure you not in global mode. Ive noticed that when I am in global mode I do not always connect to ehrpd. But im not 100% sure

I been cycling airplane mode for a while in Detroit Hamtramck dearborn Wyandotte and a lot of cities around Detroit metro and nothing! I hope they launch something soon, I'm getting tired of checking everyday and end up disappointed lol

I been cycling airplane mode for a while in Detroit Hamtramck dearborn Wyandotte and a lot of cities around Detroit metro and nothing! I hope they launch something soon, I'm getting tired of checking everyday and end up disappointed lol

I can understand your frustrations. This is how things started in my market. The folks in my area were watching other areas being deployed and were frustrated also by scanning daily and finding nothing. Your day will come. Don't give up. It's promising to see the few Michigan areas that have cropped up so far so you know work is happening.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

My brother lives in Wyandotte, and he recently went from there to the Auto Show in Detroit. He picked up LTE for a short time somewere between those two places. Doesn't know where, but it shows 214 kb of 4G data on our Sprint plan. So somewhere in the Detroit Metro area, there is live LTE. He's got an iPhone, so no Sensorly mapping. :(

• Like 1

I also connected to 4g between New Baltimore and Chesterfield. There is a very small strip visible on Sensorly just off of I-94 at 23 Mile Rd. It almost seemed like 4g was only being broadcasted from one angle of the cell tower right there. I noticed more reported coverage in the New Baltimore area but didn't confirm it.

I have been watching towers to see if I would notice anyone working, but haven't yet. I'm from Port Huron area and patiently waiting it's arrival!

• Like 1