Network Vision/LTE - East Michigan Market (Detroit/Flint/Ann Arbor/Tri-Cities)

ReyBanz

I think what your seeing is me. I am seeing 4g in flint. On my EvoLTE I am getting 3 megs down. On my wifes galaxy S3 I am getting 5.7 down.

Very cool. Thanks for marking it on Sensorly!

If you have some extra time, and feel like it, it would be neat to see some more of the coverage in your area.

• Like 1

the speeds are kinda all over the place. Sometimes low but higher than sprints average 3g speeds, and sometimes very high. I think they must me testing. Lately our service has been pretty shitty with missing text messages and missing calls. but they must have been working on my tower.

• Like 1

Very cool. Thanks for marking it on Sensorly!

If you have some extra time, and feel like it, it would be neat to see some more of the coverage in you area.

As soon as I am done working tomorrow I plan to drive around and see whats going on. I cant believe how fast websites are loading on our phones!

Good catch on finding the purple dot in Flint. I really had to zoom up on it pretty close to see it once it was pointed out. I'm up that way 4 times/wk and my wife has been involuntarily recruited to passively map as well. I thanked her for collecting data for me as I took her phone away and downloaded Sensorly.

No Flint in this weeks update. But do have some In Progress sites there being added. Most likely some testing.

Robert via Nexus 7 with Tapatalk HD

It is in flint just got back home fro work and I still have not had the time to see where the boundaries are. But today when I got home I had to toggle the airplane mode on then off. But my speeds are up to 12.5 megs outside.

Since the Flint site has not been accepted yet, do not be surprised if it goes away. But definitely enjoy it and map out while it's live!

Robert via Nexus 7 with Tapatalk HD

You're welcome. Didn't feel too safe in some areas. :unsure:

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

You're a better person than me. I wasn't sure how much mapping I would've done throughout Flint. I was bummed LTE was off when I got up there but not like I was going to scour the streets or anything.

Anyways, Well done!

Looking on sensorly, there's a *very* small blip on I-75 just north of the mt. morris exit (126), just north of I-69. Can anyone verify that? I'll try to drive by there soon as it's getting close to me!

considering where you went, you did well. I don't even go to some of those areas.

I was born and raised in Flint. Now I am in southern california(boo). People out here talk about how bad it is in San Bernardino. I drove around this morning. Lol. These guys need to check out Flint. Flint scares me. I do love it though.

You're welcome. Didn't feel too safe in some areas. :unsure:

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Dude, is that you painting purple all over Flint?? Every time I checked Sensorly there was more and more and more going on. I was trying to plan a trip around that area but my planned routes kept getting painted. I hit MCC, down 475 a bit and carried LTE on 69 all the way out to 23/75. Signal dropped out on the backside of MCC campus but picked it up no problem at the RTC.

BTW, I'm not complaining at all. You're doing a fantastic job!!

• Like 1