Network Vision/LTE - Riverside/San Bernardino Market (Inland Empire)

Stuntman

Absolutely no LTE anymore here in fontana (the tower on the cross streets of cherry and jurupa) and 3G is terrible. Getting .02-.30down and .00-.10up

-_____-

Every once in a while i get around 4-5bars on my iphone( i usually get 1-3 here) and 3G is usually 1.00-1.80down its usually only for like 2 minutes and then back to the crappy speeds so im guessing they are still testing.

Absolutely no LTE anymore here in fontana (the tower on the cross streets of cherry and jurupa) and 3G is terrible. Getting .02-.30down and .00-.10up

-_____-

Every once in a while i get around 4-5bars on my iphone( i usually get 1-3 here) and 3G is usually 1.00-1.80down its usually only for like 2 minutes and then back to the crappy speeds so im guessing they are still testing.

Crews are probably working on the towers. 

By the end of the year lte should be covered everywhere guys i dnt kno whats taking them so long tmobile is suppose to have 200 million people covered in the u.s as sprint but they have wayyyyyy more 4g lte coverage than sprint does

Tmobile is expanding faster because they already have fiber or backhaul in their towers, they just upgrade the panels and they have LTE.

Sprint has to run fiber to their towers and/or provide backhaul. This is one of the reason its taking a bit more time.

By the end of the year lte should be covered everywhere guys i dnt kno whats taking them so long tmobile is suppose to have 200 million people covered in the u.s as sprint but they have wayyyyyy more 4g lte coverage than sprint does

The same issues that have slowed most upgrades are permits, backhaul, equipment, and labor.  Backhaul is probably the largest issue that we have especially in the mountain areas. 

The same issues that have slowed most upgrades are permits, backhaul, equipment, and labor.  Backhaul is probably the largest issue that we have especially in the mountain areas. 

This. A large majority of towers in San Diego are 3G approved at this point, but only a tiny fraction are LTE approved. If all or almost all of the 3G approved towers got approved for LTE, Sprint could launch it in SD.

So i went to six flags yesterday and i checked sensorly the day before to see the LTE coverage there. Looks like no one has mapped any of the park. There is a little really light purple areas so i thought that I'm not funna get lte there. But throughout the whole park i had strong LTE! My lowest speed was 6mbps down and highest was 19mbps down. The farther back you go in the park like around the ride apocalypse and batman your gunna hit the slower speeds i believe the tower is across the street from the parking lot because there is a tower there and i have full 5 bars in the parking lot. I mapped a couple dots here an there with my cousins android

• Like 2

So i went to six flags yesterday and i checked sensorly the day before to see the LTE coverage there. Looks like no one has mapped any of the park. There is a little really light purple areas so i thought that I'm not funna get lte there. But throughout the whole park i had strong LTE! My lowest speed was 6mbps down and highest was 19mbps down. The farther back you go in the park like around the ride apocalypse and batman your gunna hit the slower speeds i believe the tower is across the street from the parking lot because there is a tower there and i have full 5 bars in the parking lot. I mapped a couple dots here an there with my cousins android

Did you map it on Sensorly so now it will appear?

Robert via Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 using Tapatalk

Unfortunately no, i have an iphone 5. I mapped a dot when i was eating with my cousin i used his phone. I was right at the entrance of tatsu theres like 3 dots

I past by it on August 30 and saw that it was very good LTE I also managed to connect to 1x800 on my way to Bakersfield :lol:

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

So here in southridge fontana the 3G is horrific. Its so bad i cant even start a speedtest without waiting 5min to locate the server then saying that the test failed. Havent had LTE in 3 weeks hopefully it gets turned back on. I barely get it in my room with 2mbps down. Its better than having .10mbps 3G

• Like 1

LTE at Landau and Vista Chino in Cathedral City is up!  Just mapped on Sensorly.  Interestingly as I approached the tower at Landau/30th. (not yet LTE enabled) the LTE signal continued though CDMA had already switched over.  It appears to not necessarily be the case that LTE and CDMA need to come from the same cell site.

LTE at Landau and Vista Chino in Cathedral City is up! Just mapped on Sensorly. Interestingly as I approached the tower at Landau/30th. (not yet LTE enabled) the LTE signal continued though CDMA had already switched over. It appears to not necessarily be the case that LTE and CDMA need to come from the same cell site.

Im pretty sure the Coachella valley should be done with 1900 mhz close to the end of the the year or definetly before the end of the first quarter of 2014 :D

Im pretty sure the Coachella valley should be done with 1900 mhz close to the end of the the year or definetly before the end of the first quarter of 2014 :D

It's coming along, one site at a time!  12down/5up Mbps inside Stater Bros. this afternoon.  :tu:

I emailed sprint and they said all of riverside and san bernardino counties should be covered by the end of the year

I called about this LAST year. They initially said May/April. It's now September and I haven't seen any progress and 3G continues to be near useless at times.

I'm really hoping they can start speeding things up.

On a side note, I'm also wondering if the new triband phones will significantly increase reception of LTE. I know the LG G2 is supposed to be triband. I hope the Note 3 is as well.