Network Vision/LTE - Riverside/San Bernardino Market (Inland Empire)

Stuntman

Keep mappin as much as you can jlevolte riverside should be fully covered by the end of the year with lte right??

That's the plan.. I don't live out here I live in lake elsinore just visiting some friends but it reaches past trautwein going towards the 215 nd I'm picking it up in a friends house by bergamont park.

I use to live by bergamount park thats crazy looks like the softbank deal is payin off lol softbank is suppose to invest 8 billion this year into lte and network vision thats alot of freakin money

it would of happened with or without Softbank
  • Like 2

Yah same here im in fontana and the tower on jurupa and cherry in 4g lte but the penetration is terrible. Its perfectly fine with speeds up to 15megs but when you step in a building its goes back to 3G hopefully this is not how sprint 4g is when its complete. Hopefully it gets better so it can replace my crappy wifi

• Like 2

Check out these upload speeds I am getting this morning on Alessandro Blvd in Moreno Valley. All of these are on 3G except the bottom one is 4G off of Perris and Alessandro. It looks like they are starting to turn 4G on on this side of Moreno Valley now.

post-9272-0-13333200-1375979567_thumb.png

Check out these upload speeds I am getting this morning on Alessandro Blvd in Moreno Valley. All of these are on 3G except the bottom one is 4G off of Perris and Alessandro. It looks like they are starting to turn 4G on on this side of Moreno Valley now.

Something's not right. Sprint's LTE can't do 70+mbps upload.

• Like 1

Well turns out the crazy upload speeds may be something related with the ROM I am running on my GS3. I am also getting 170mb upload on my home internet which is only supposed to be 35. None of my other devices are doing that. My wife has normal 3G speeds on her phone.

• Like 1

You think lte speeds will improve as time goes on ?? Cause my lte speeds are only between 3-10 mbps smfh that sucks especially if i want to download large torrents

If your gonna be downloading "large torrents" make sure you are on a tether plan. 

• Like 2

More 4g lte in perris off of nuevo road plus some more lte in romoland and lte sites live all over winchester road by homoland damn wow there really pushing lte very hars seems like its popping up everywere and the freeways are starting to connect with 4g lte to holy crud dudee sprint is not playin lets go lets go sprint we can do this shoot only places i need covered with lte mainly is my home area orangecrest , chicago and mlk,, moreno valley college and riverside community college those are the main places i really need covered i dont care about these other areas lol but then again i travel everywere so its kind of nice to have 4g lte everywere so i can stream music in my car flawlessly

• Like 1

Lte is now live off of canyon springs by the best buy and off of box springs by the apartments holy moly guacamole somebody map this stuff

nice gonna be in that area in about ,5 min will see how the building penetration is in the apartment complex