Network Vision/LTE - Riverside/San Bernardino Market (Inland Empire)

Stuntman

Around what streets of Ontario?

Maybe I can try mapping?

I honestly don't remember. It was random I was helping a friend move from Chino to Ontario and on the back. I believe it started on Euclid and near the 91. I was driving a uhaul couldn't really focus. Hope that helps a little.

Edited by ThisIsDAO
  • Like 1

hey guys, quick question.

I've noticed someone mapped that little bubble of LTE near me, but I remember when I was there and got the LTE signal, it seemed like it was fine, although when I tried using the Internet, nothing would load. it's like, it's up, but not running. anyone know what that means exactly?

E8AD75C7-3697-4069-B94A-014854032695-8935-000001C49728CF66.jpg

Looks like a second tower in corona as well as highland.

Yep. The site near main and foothill was on this morning when I drove by. Sensorly shows something near the 91 and Serfas Club, I'll try to investigate it later.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Aahhh! I donated to become a sponsor! It hasn't updated! WTF? Oh and yesterday I mapped out some more 4g that randomly popped up in Ontario. EXCITED

u r a sponsor now :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Was at the Storm/Quakes game at the Epicenter (now Loan Mart Field) yesterday in Rancho Cucamonga and man, it was brutal. Network Vision can't come soon enough. I don't live in the OE but do frequent the area.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

post-6420-13672597630456_thumb.jpg

What ever happend to the mapping on the stuff in ontario? Nothing has shown up.

I definitely have to apologize for saying I mapped in Ontario New to this area and all the cities melt into each other. But it was on my way back to Corona not Chino from Ontario off of the 91. I was all confused so I was actually coming off the freeway back to the Uhaul off of 6th street in Corona when I mapped the LTE.

I'll figure these cities out!

On a better mapped some more LTE in Fontana on Valley going west towards cherry.

Whoa lte/cdma/evdo signal very unstable today had to go cdma only is that a good sign of things to come to riverside

Where is your location where you are experiencing this? Because im in riverside too and experiencing the same. My location in jurupa valley area near patriot high school

im also in the same area and speeds are horrendous. They have been terrible for months.

I had a day where i got 1.08 Mbps down but it only lasted a hour or so. Its consistently under .30Mbps.

I'm around Pyrite, Valley Way, off the 60

I definitely have to apologize for saying I mapped in Ontario New to this area and all the cities melt into each other. But it was on my way back to Corona not Chino from Ontario off of the 91. I was all confused so I was actually coming off the freeway back to the Uhaul off of 6th street in Corona when I mapped the LTE.

I'll figure these cities out!

On a better mapped some more LTE in Fontana on Valley going west towards cherry.

It's ok man. I forgive you this time. Just don't let it happen again! :P

• Like 1

Where is your location where you are experiencing this? Because im in riverside too and experiencing the same. My location in jurupa valley area near patriot high school

Home Gardens it kept kicking me off 3g when I had my lte antenna on

I didn't have time to investigate, but it looks like the site on Maple is on, as well as something near Main, both off the 91.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2