Network Vision/LTE - Riverside/San Bernardino Market (Inland Empire)

Stuntman

hi all' date=' first thanks for being here and doing all the mapping in the canyon lake area,,, i am from the outside of the temecula area( hwy 79 so to vail lake ) and have been doing all the mapping down there in temecula,,, i though i was alone ,,,,,[/quote']

Nope.

At the rate they are turning on LTE in the Inland Empire.. we should be all lit up in.. what 3 or 4 years? I had hoped that when one tower went online, that other towers that hand off to that tower would go next.. instead they seem to be lighting up just one.. then another that isn't geographically close enough to the newly lit up tower to start canvasing an area. This works if you live or work in that single tower's umbrella, but is not much help to anybody driving through those areas.. So.. I'm betting Hemet is next, then maybe one out in Banning, then perhaps over to Yucaipa... :rolleyes:

Mapped some LTE coverage in canyon hills off of lost rd all the way up to railroad canyon passed the fire department nice what one tower can do!
I've had a feeling that cluster you mapped in Lake Elsinore would be the first to light up with LTE. Because I remember last year, I got really good 3G speeds of 1.5 mbps during the day. Sure enough, over by Storm Stadium, horrible speeds and horrible latency.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

I've had a feeling that cluster you mapped in Lake Elsinore would be the first to light up with LTE. Because I remember last year' date=' I got really good 3G speeds of 1.5 mbps during the day. Sure enough, over by Storm Stadium, horrible speeds and horrible latency.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

[/quote']

Ya I saw good speeds just a few months ago

if it is like what they are doing in san diego, they will be turning on towers randomly, and then turning them on and off for two or three weeks ....it also looks like they pick towers around fire stations first...... gt

so I found some LTE at my house today!

8C7DE7EA-9842-4CBA-A760-7268EBBF3D51-33766-00000410CAFA1DCC.jpg

8753BAAB-D5A1-4D89-9476-D1FCBD7B8C3B-33766-00000410D59093B8.jpg

although it seems the speeds aren't as up there as it should, so I'm guessing its just a test?

here's the location on where I am

B94D1D40-F87A-4C78-B85E-A59EF9E9A305-33766-00000410E241A60C.jpg

what's weird is that the 3G speeds I'm getting at the same location aren't as NV upgraded towers should be, which probably means I'm on the border of the LTE one but closer to the non NV one

053FF9DE-8B9D-4F42-8EE3-E989CF7867DF-33766-00000410DCFE11B8.jpg

I guess it makes sense since I'm only getting one or two bars

I don't know how to map via iPhone so there ya go. hopefully this LTE spreads and stays permanent!

I don't know how to map via iPhone so there ya go. hopefully this LTE spreads and stays permanent!

As of right now it's not possible to map on Sensorly via the iPhone. Many if us iPhone users have asked them to integrate the feature and release on Cydia, so hopefully soon they will be able to. Someone even provided them a link to the telephony codes, so it's only a matter of time before something happens.

Sent from Josh's iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

I saw some workers on the tower in Jurupa valley/riverside area near patriot high school. Tower is located on Granite Hill Dr. Near the Jurupa cultural center. Hopefully it is an LTE upgrade because 3g in this area is ridiculously slow.

This site is keeping me amped up! I can't wait to see what's next. I map on Sensory often and when I drove past the stretch between fontana and bloomington I didn't see any 4g even though it was on the map. I assume it comes and goes until its launched.