Network Vision/LTE - Milwaukee Market (including Madison)

sajanisch

How quickly' date=' after acceptance, do sites go live?[/quote']

There's really no standard it could already be live at acceptance or I should say when the acceptance report comes out or a day later or a week later some have waited many months especially for 3g which is brought up in clusters

Sent from phone

There's really no standard it could already be live at acceptance or I should say when the acceptance report comes out or a day later or a week later some have waited many months especially for 3g which is brought up in clusters

Sent from phone

I'll hope it's soon. I'm also hoping it's the one closest to my house which has seen quite a bit of work in the past few weeks.

I'll hope it's soon. I'm also hoping it's the one closest to my house which has seen quite a bit of work in the past few weeks.

Minnesota has had almost immediate turnaround most of the time

Sent from phone

Minnesota has had almost immediate turnaround most of the time

Sent from phone

This is promising. I may have to take a some time in the next few weeks and cruise around looking for a LTE signal. Kinda reminds me of my CB days when we would play "tag" using RF meters.

• Like 1

This is promising. I may have to take a some time in the next few weeks and cruise around looking for a LTE signal. Kinda reminds me of my CB days when we would play "tag" using RF meters.

Lol chicken band.. break 19 hehe

Lol chicken band.. break 19 hehe

LOL I used to cheat. I had a VERY illegal 20 watt kicker in my car that would boost the Tx & Rx signals. I'd just key up the mic and they could only get so close. I would bleed into just about every TV, radio and telephone within a couple thousand feet.

Edited by Jeffas332

LOL I used to cheat. I had a VERY illegal 20 watt kicker in my car that would boost the Tx & Rx signals. I'd just key up the mic and they could only get so close. I would bleed into just about every TV' date=' radio and telephone within a couple thousand feet.[/quote']

I still use CB up in Wausau. I use my ham radio about 100 Watts plus my ham license lol but I hang out on channel 38 LSB skip talking.

I'm so happy! I think I'm going to cry!

I still don't see anything on the sites complete map though :( I'm guessing Robert just didn't have time last night or something. I'll be checking back often today!

THE FIRST THREE SITES WERE ACCEPTED IN THE MILWAUKEE MARKET TODAY!!!

All three are LTE. They will be shown in the NV Sites Complete Map for Sponsors in an hour or so. Congratulations!!!!

Robert

:jester:

WOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who is going to be the first with an LTE screenshot?

Oh, I see in the other area Robert listed the locations... Darn! The first towers completed in the Milwaukee market are nowhere near the city of Milwaukee!

You aren't seeing them on the NV Sites Complete map? I double checked them after posting yesterday.

Robert via Nexus 7 with Tapatalk HD

I'm so happy! I think I'm going to cry!

I still don't see anything on the sites complete map though :( I'm guessing Robert just didn't have time last night or something. I'll be checking back often today!

You're right. They are not appearing on the map for me right now. I will go back and reload them later today when I get a chance. Sorry about that!

You're right. They are not appearing on the map for me right now. I will go back and reload them later today when I get a chance. Sorry about that!

Hey, it's no problem at all. I'm just happy the Milwaukee market has started!

Quick.....everybody run sensorly test as you go travel around your respective cities.

I've been running Sensorly for every trip I've taken in Madison in the past 2 weeks and will continue to do so, so if it blips to LTE, it'll get mapped.....but there's nothing going on here with our towers that I've heard of. I also ran it all the way up to GB last weekend (through Appleton area) and nothing but 2G/3G mapped the whole way.

I was supposed to be going through Milwaukee on Sunday but our tickets to the Brewers/Cardinals fell through. Was going to be my first time in a suite, alas, I'll have to listen on the radio.

Great to see some sites accepted in Milwaukee!

• Like 1

You wouldn't have had a signal there anyway. :–)

Yeah, fer sure. but my travels would have taken me up to Mequon to pick up some people for the tailgate, then back to Miller Park, so I would have traversed a bit of the city. I have no idea where these accepted sites are, I'm not allowed to donate to this site according to the boss. Sorry Robert, I tried.

Oh, I see in the other area Robert listed the locations... Darn! The first towers completed in the Milwaukee market are nowhere near the city of Milwaukee!

If I wernt between jops I would do the sponsor thing so I can look at the map :( I'm pretty confidant My Middleton tower will be one of the firs 4g sites online, as my 3g speeds have been crazy fast as of late!!

Edited by mr.phoneguy

If I wernt between jops I would do the sponsor thing so I can look at the map :( I'm pretty confidant My Middleton tower will be one of the firs 4g sites online, as my 3g speeds have been crazy fast as of late!!

The one at Middleton HS on the light post? (if that's a Sprint tower) I was at Bowling Green Rec on Lisa Ln. for softball last night and did see a 1.5mbps 3G speed test. Thought for sure I just had too much beer and was seeing things.

The one at Middleton HS on the light post? (if that's a Sprint tower) I was at Bowling Green Rec on Lisa Ln. for softball last night and did see a 1.5mbps 3G speed test. Thought for sure I just had too much beer and was seeing things.

I'm connected to the water tower by the family video. I was getting up to 2.5 down and almost 1.0 up last night on a consistend basis. 3g kept disconnecting last night, but every time it came back up, I'd get crazy speed burst's according to speed test.

According to the map these are between Madison and Milwaukee. Hopefully in the next couple weeks we will see some towers being accepted closer to the Milwaukee Metro Area.

According to the map these are between Madison and Milwaukee. Hopefully in the next couple weeks we will see some towers being accepted closer to the Milwaukee Metro Area.

Prolly Johnson creek or Watertown if I were to guess?