Network Vision/LTE - Puerto Rico/Virgin Islands Market

Gab2012

I've heard they are starting work in St. Thomas. I've asked for more info to create an In Progress list. I don't make requests of sources often. ;)

Robert via Nexus 7 with Tapatalk HD

Thanks again Robert

Any news on St.Croix

The USVI market is small enough that they could do St. Croix and the one St. John site at the same time as St. Thomas. But I have not heard anything about St. Croix work yet. I think it's not far off.

The USVI market is small enough that they could do St. Croix and the one St. John site at the same time as St. Thomas. But I have not heard anything about St. Croix work yet. I think it's not far off.

Thanks

Fianlly! eHRPD from the rio hondo site along with nV 3g. Now they need to turn on the LTE.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

awesome! thanks for the status report hehe

EDIT: adding to the post, LTE sighting near UPR-Bayamon again, this time Serving Cell reported was #53

• Like 1

Guaynabo its coming alive!! Made a trip and got it mapped almost all 199 and where I live sta rosa 3 near bayamon and costco. Started at just in the cumbres in profesional hospital. I have the screenshot finding how to add.

So the wierdest thing just happened. I was getting eHRPD at home but today it went back to Evdo Rev. A but look at the speeds.

e9e7uzy7.jpg

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Edited by Han

And the site that is behind the hospital has not been turned on yet.

That speed tests begs to differ. ;)

What speed test?

Tapatalk grabbed the wrong quote from the wrong forum. Please disregard.

awesome! thanks for the status report hehe

EDIT: adding to the post, LTE sighting near UPR-Bayamon again, this time Serving Cell reported was #53

I will check it out once I get out of class. Inside the university theres no LTE except for nv 3g.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Nice thread, gonna have to start digging back thru it... I hadn't spotted any LTE in the Guaynabo area I move around in, closer to Bayamon; or near Plaza las Americas / Hato Rey... That is, until yesterday, my phone randomly found an LTE tower on the carretera #2, by Suchville (right before Bayamon, near a police station); saw it connect on the way out of home and on the way in...

I was driving and didn't have time to run a speed test tho, drove by there today but it didn't find any, not sure if they're testing or what, I did get a screenshot of the settings page where it shows an IP or whatever.

Nice thread, gonna have to start digging back thru it... I hadn't spotted any LTE in the Guaynabo area I move around in, closer to Bayamon; or near Plaza las Americas / Hato Rey... That is, until yesterday, my phone randomly found an LTE tower on the carretera #2, by Suchville (right before Bayamon, near a police station); saw it connect on the way out of home and on the way in...

I was driving and didn't have time to run a speed test tho, drove by there today but it didn't find any, not sure if they're testing or what, I did get a screenshot of the settings page where it shows an IP or whatever.

This is a speedtest I took a couple of days ago close to that area.

ygugu4u3.jpg

This is a speedtest I took a couple of days ago close to that area.

ygugu4u3.jpg

any news in improving voice coverage in the inner part of the island.....how ... when..?

Not any time soon. There is no large scale expansion of new coverage in Network Vision.

Robert via Samsung Note II via Tapatalk

That's cool egonadrian, you go by there often? Just curious if it's been switching on and off or if something's wrong on my end, or if maybe the site isn't the one I'm thinking of and it's just further into Bayamon and I just happened to get some far reaching signal the other day.

That's cool egonadrian, you go by there often? Just curious if it's been switching on and off or if something's wrong on my end, or if maybe the site isn't the one I'm thinking of and it's just further into Bayamon and I just happened to get some far reaching signal the other day.

I live close to there, and it has been working pretty good. Whenever I lose Lte it goes straight to 1x tough. This is a speedtest I just ran from inside my school in Jardines de Caparra.jazezete.jpg