Network Vision/LTE - Puerto Rico/Virgin Islands Market

Gab2012

Question

I live in Calle Nueva, Santurce, close to the Intersection of Munoz Rivera and PR 22, just before pavia exit, and today, I kept going into roaming. I called sprint, they said they didnt see anything wrong in my area, And wanted to ask if anyone around here or in the Island was having that problem?

Also, responding to my previous phone selection question, I find the note to be a Little Too Wide for me. Whats so wrong about the LG optimus?

]thanks

Yes airvana right?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

http://shop.sprint.com/mysprint/shop/phone_details.jsp?prodId=dvc6480002prd&deviceSKUId=64800068&initialLoad=true&flow=AAL&ptn=#galleryDemosSection

This one osva. Its the latest model I don't know how to difference their names sorry :( I know this is the 2.5

I have that exact one.

Then it should be able to make handoffs to the network. Give sprint sometime to figure out their network issues. Also I believe no airave model can transfer calls you initiated on their network to your airave.

Finally there is somewhat of lte i have to consatantly toggle in and out of airplane mode and in my house or my boyfriends house it goes away at least there are signs of the 4g... now is my sgs3 supposed to say lte somewhere cause it just says 4g....

Finally there is somewhat of lte i have to consatantly toggle in and out of airplane mode and in my house or my boyfriends house it goes away at least there are signs of the 4g... now is my sgs3 supposed to say lte somewhere cause it just says 4g....

It will say 4G..

I thought i grabbed sprints signal and amplified it.... I have the newer smaller unit at home (got it on july-august) but if it has a menu i can enter and change settings.... I really dont know.....

Ive had them for almost 4 years and never had them make the handoff....

posted using J.A.R.V.I.S.

Actually the smaller one is the oldest. The 2.5 is bigger than the original airave. I think In the sprint account webpage you can change some settings.

Actually the smaller one is the oldest. The 2.5 is bigger than the original airave. I think In the sprint account webpage you can change some settings.

LoooL so then i got kind of "screwed up" cuz i originally had the larger one and now the smaller..... Ill make a call to airave cs and chek

It says 4g because its LTE. The fact that those 3 letters aren't there doesnt mean it isnt true LTE...

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

LoooL so then i got kind of "screwed up" cuz i originally had the larger one and now the smaller..... Ill make a call to airave cs and chek

When you call cs tell them you want the 2.5 because calls get dropped when you leave your home and the 2.5 version of it doesnt do that.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

I mapped a trip from Fajardo to Caguas going over the north east side of the island. Dont know why its not showing on Sensorly. On route 66 half way in I got 4G, route 66 into PR 26 has LTE all the way into baldorioty. Site PR03XC113 on top of Fontana Towers is broadcasting LTE and I also got LTE in Plaza Carolina. Also on PR52 after Oso Blanco on my way to Caguas I picked up LTE. In Fajardo i've seen LTE all over the twon since yesterday.

• Like 2

I mapped a trip from Fajardo to Caguas going over the north east side of the island. Dont know why its not showing on Sensorly. On route 66 half way in I got 4G, route 66 into PR 26 has LTE all the way into baldorioty. Site PR03XC113 on top of Fontana Towers is broadcasting LTE and I also got LTE in Plaza Carolina. Also on PR52 after Oso Blanco on my way to Caguas I picked up LTE. In Fajardo i've seen LTE all over the twon since yesterday.

in carolina they're updating the antennas, on the weekend i take 4g but the speed test was awful. but now only runs on 3g in EHRPD

Dont know whats going on with sensorly's app lately but when i map the trip is not uploading also if you look at maps half way zoom it does not show as much coverage, i went to the website and zoomed into street detail I can see the mapping I did in route #3 in Luquillo that has LTE.

Yeah!!

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Right there near Museo del Nino I saw a sign at Villa Esperanza (home for the elderly) with sprint building permits so LTE may be coming from there.