Network Vision/LTE - Puerto Rico/Virgin Islands Market

Gab2012

So friggin excited!!! I have 4g in my house!!! FINALLYYYY!!! XD im still in like shock i cant believe it i hopw it doesnt go away :-( i dont know how to post a screenshot but i got 14 mbps which is NOT BAD AT ALL!!! WOOHOO!! ;-)

• Like 3

So friggin excited!!! I have 4g in my house!!! FINALLYYYY!!! XD im still in like shock i cant believe it i hopw it doesnt go away :-( i dont know how to post a screenshot but i got 14 mbps which is NOT BAD AT ALL!!! WOOHOO!! ;-)

Where???

I was wondering to since i have Lte at my house in Palacios del Sol, but better signal from that particular tower that you are refering to

You can see in sensorly what I mean. There is a section between the Humacao Toll Booth to just about the Yabucoa Aguacate Exit before the bridge that has no LTE. Did Sprint miss something??? Most of Humacao, Yabucoa, Maunabo is up and running.

ScreenShot2013-01-26at54525AM_zps790ccacd.png

The Rio Hondo site was running on 1x yesterday. Hoping its a sign of LTE soon.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

I passed by Rio Hondo at about 5 am going through the highway and had 4g. Not sure where I was connected to tho.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

hey guys just joined this forum and i wanted to contribute to mapping the 4g network.

I know ive received 4g LTE in El Señorial mall next to the PR-52 Expressway and I have some questions regarding LTE mapping with Sensorly. How does it work? I know last time i used it i clicked on "Map Trip" and I got some 4g LTE points on my trip and when i submitted it i didnt really see an update on the map right away.

Also: How does Sprint's LTE work? Say: Im currently in an area that i KNOW has LTE but i see the 3g icon. I have to go ahead and do a PRL update and Profile update to be able to see 4g or switch the phone to airplane mode then back and it finally locks on to LTE. Same thing when i know there are two LTE spots right next to the other.

For example i go from El Señorial to PR-844 where i Live and i know theres 4g in both places with some 3g in between. During my trip 4g drops and then it wont resume when im near my house at the 844 street. Like i mentioned, i have to update PRL or airplane mode the phone for it to pick up the 4g :x Im guessing because were still in the test phase.

EDIT: sometimes on random days I can be at a place where i know ive gotten 4g before but even with update PRL or airplane it wont pick up LTE

Sorry no images to contribute except for LTE around Cupey being maybe from 3 to 6 Mega's tops.

Edited by Razpr

Yesterday I connected to LTE in Rio Hondo while taking the highway exit to the mall (no, I wasn't driving), and at the Food Court there as well

Didnt come from the Rio Hondo site probly. Some other site nearby is bringing a low LTE signal to the place. Checked a few times and no EHRPD or NID 200 from the site. :(

Got some LTE in Bayamon near ave las cumbres I dont know the name of this place but its some sort of sports complex for basketball, baseball, track , and volleyball. I turned left on some sort of cooperativa. Anyway here are the screen shots.

post-2100-0-54856600-1359295246_thumb.png

post-2100-0-82643200-1359295271_thumb.png

• Like 3