Network Vision/LTE - New York City Market

Ace41690

How is wifi calling a big advantage for T mobile. I have been making wifi calls since 2010 with Google voice. LOL talk about misinformation. Anyone using Google voice can make wifi calls for free.,

Im curious, how are you making WiFi calls on GV? I was using Groove IP app but GV stopped supporting it.

Im curious, how are you making WiFi calls on GV? I was using Groove IP app but GV stopped supporting it.

yeah that is what I did and it was the best,before google voice people used to call me and i never got their calls after google killed it i was back at my back at sprint back at not connecting my calls, thank god they have wifi calling now

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

Ok so I did some tests on the train ride to work. Tmobile is better on the train that's for sure. At work it's pretty much even in speed. Conclusion is I'm not overly impressed with tmobile and won't be switching for sure. I wish I has triband to test but I don't right now.

• Like 5

Ok so I did some tests on the train ride to work. Tmobile is better on the train that's for sure. At work it's pretty much even in speed. Conclusion is I'm not overly impressed with tmobile and won't be switching for sure. I wish I has triband to test but I don't right now.

Which train?

I thought the one in North Bergen was bigger than the one in Lodi? 

Now that I live in Queens, I drive over to Valley Stream for all Walmart needs, though thankfully the Target on Queens Blvd has almost everything I need.

Correct, its North Bergen on 91 st, not Lodi (I confused the location with National Liquidators in Lodi) then again North Bergen and Lodi seem to be the same place for me, it is NJ after all. its all one big blur.  :P

Yeah the Target in Gateway is good, I like the one in Elmhurst a bit better just traffic is a bitch. I find the LTE in the area very good.

TS

• Like 2

Tmobile rep was shocked when I went to return the phone, I said tmobile wasent really better for me. He was like "your the first to say this coming from sprint"

Edited by Palan
  • Like 6

Tmobile rep was shocked when I went to return the phone, I said tmobile wasent really better for me. He was like "your the first to say this coming from sprint"

They probably thought that they'd be signing up a new customer when they saw you walking in! Their reaction was probably something along the lines of: 

oh-boy.gif

• Like 1

They probably thought that they'd be signing up a new customer when they saw you walking in! Their reaction was probably something along the lines of: 

oh-boy.gif

I'm not gonna blindly follow john legeres bullshit. They all seem so brainwashed over there.
  • Like 5

Correct, its North Bergen on 91 st, not Lodi (I confused the location with National Liquidators in Lodi) then again North Bergen and Lodi seem to be the same place for me, it is NJ after all. its all one big blur.  :P

Yeah the Target in Gateway is good, I like the one in Elmhurst a bit better just traffic is a bitch. I find the LTE in the area very good.

TS

;)

Back to topic...can't wait for the site that serves my apartment to be lit up with B25/B26. Right now the B41 signal seems to be really weak, considering the site it "should" be coming from.

Interesting, I'm assuming for the aboveground part of the trip?

I find that Spark is solid on the 7, to Court Sq at least.

yes aboveground, tmoble kept lte where I dropped to 1x or 3G. Not enough for me to realistically switch considering I know what spark is capable of and I have 4 other lines.

yes aboveground, tmoble kept lte where I dropped to 1x or 3G. Not enough for me to realistically switch considering I know what spark is capable of and I have 4 other lines.

Really, 1x? Sprint has pretty much 0 1x outdoors unless you are on the edge of signal. But then again, you are on an iPhone. Today, I went to the movies by the WTC with a friend and his iPhone 5S (on Sprint) got stuck on Extended 3G whereas my M8 switched back to native 3G and then Band 41.

Really, 1x? Sprint has pretty much 0 1x outdoors unless you are on the edge of signal. But then again, you are on an iPhone. Today, I went to the movies with a friend and his iPhone 5S (on Sprint) got stuck on Extended 3G whereas my M8 switched back to native 3G and then Band 41.

Hope Iphone6 get tri-band radios this time. (even I never want to own an Iphone but hope they can bring iphone users to tri-band asap).

Hope Iphone6 get tri-band radios this time. (even I never want to own an Iphone but hope they can bring iphone users to tri-band asap).

Yeh me too. I also hope they can do something about the rf performance, because it apparently isn't the best based on what I've been reading lately.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

Really, 1x? Sprint has pretty much 0 1x outdoors unless you are on the edge of signal. But then again, you are on an iPhone. Today, I went to the movies by the WTC with a friend and his iPhone 5S (on Sprint) got stuck on Extended 3G whereas my M8 switched back to native 3G and then Band 41.

well this section of the track is below ground a bit. That may be why

Your sprint phone was an iPhone 5?

The reason I ask is that even my iPhone sometimes gets stuck in a never-never land where it idles on 1x while my Spark phone sits pretty switching bands.

I got to see band switching first hand today on the 7 train. Was connected to B41 coming out of Court Sq, as I went underground, I saw SignalCheck Pro show B41->B25->B26, before no signal.

• Like 1

Your sprint phone was an iPhone 5?

The reason I ask is that even my iPhone sometimes gets stuck in a never-never land where it idles on 1x while my Spark phone sits pretty switching bands.

yes iphone 5 , just band 25. Several months back I did try out an lg g2 and had the same issue. Edited by Palan

I got to see band switching first hand today on the 7 train. Was connected to B41 coming out of Court Sq, as I went underground, I saw SignalCheck Pro show B41->B25->B26, before no signal.

Sing it, Rod Stewart...

Will I see tri band tonight

On a downtown train

Every night, every night

It's just the same

On a downtown train

AJ

• Like 2