Network Vision/LTE - New York City Market

Ace41690

Personal preference, I guess. Why not sell it?

I fix my phones I use them as spares, my brother in-law broke the iPhone and ask me for a spare until the new iPhone comes out so I gave him some options a lg g2, galaxy s3, HTC evo LTE he took an iPhone 4s and and gave me the broken iPhone Which I fixed for 10 dollars

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

Carrier aggregation is 150mbps which is a cat 4 modem. You can't aggregate more than 20mhz in total meaning it's for att who doesnt have a lot of continuous spectrum.

Tmobile can use it if they wish but they have plenty now that they don't need carrier aggregation.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

20 LTE bands in the iphone 6. No specific new bands were mentioned, but it does look like iphone 6 has joined the " SPARK " team

According to david that's a no at least until a software update later.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I still don't have a reason to purchase it. Additionally, our oh so good Band 41 speeds are going to come down to earth.

isn't that what band 41 is for.. Capacity? Should be fine Edited by Palan

Yeah that's the minor downside. But the b25 speeds should get better. Hopefully.

yeah but don't forget most people will have to pay full price most of my family moved to framily plan that means if they want an iPhone have to pay full price or monthly payment

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

yeah but don't forget most people will have to pay full price most of my family moved to framily plan that means if they want an iPhone have to pay full price or monthly payment

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

There's still a crap load of people on iPhone 4s that were waiting for Apple to invent large screens. Or even S3s. Or worse.

There's still a crap load of people on iPhone 4s that were waiting for Apple to invent large screens. Or even S3s. Or worse.

yeah but those prices are crazy 299 for the 16gb iPhone plus, got my lg g3 for 50 dollars

yeah but those prices are crazy 299 for the 16gb iPhone plus, got my lg g3 for 50 dollars

Well they were waiting for it even after their 2 years expired and now that's it's 300 bucks alot will get the 4.7. Either way alot of people have been waiting for this day to upgrade. And now large band 41 adoption will ensue. Large screen or not, Apple or even android (for those that are disappointed). All those people will now upgrade to something with band 41.

Help! Can Sprint Easy Pay be used if there is no eligible upgrade available. I wanna get the iPhone 6 on my birthday next month. But there's 2 upgrades; my mom and sister are taking them. What do I do.

• Like 1

Help! Can Sprint Easy Pay be used if there is no eligible upgrade available. I wanna get the iPhone 6 on my birthday next month. But there's 2 upgrades; my mom and sister are taking them. What do I do.

yes but make sure they don't change your type of plan, when I got my lg g3 the guys at best buy were like buy it with the easy pay and switch to the new plans you will save money and upgrade every year to a new phone