Here is some speed tests driving through Avalon. Not once did I switch from 4g to 3g there was 4g through all of Avalon.post-9212-0-80451600-1358019298_thumb.png

I am so impressed. I can't wait for this coverage to start moving west. I live only about 3 miles from all of this coverage.

Thanks to whoever is running around mapping with Sensorly. The map has just blown up along south Alafaya. Could you please map a little ways down Curry Ford? :D

Same goes for anybody who can use Sensorly along 408 and Colonial Dr. too lol

I didn't get anything down curryford. I live cypress springs area and went down curry ford to alafaya and no 4g yet. So close but not yet. The tower I saw in Avalon is incredibly huge so that tower has some long range coverage I'm guessing that's why its out in bithlo and alafaya and lake Underhill.

Edited by samer21

Something I noticed when I was using the Open Signal app a little while ago, the two towers near my neighborhood are registering as having active Sprint LTE, yet there is no coverage anywhere except within the immediate area of the tower so I'm under the assumption they aren't broadcasting yet.

Something I noticed when I was using the Open Signal app a little while ago, the two towers near my neighborhood are registering as having active Sprint LTE, yet there is no coverage anywhere except within the immediate area of the tower so I'm under the assumption they aren't broadcasting yet.

This too has happened to me over in Lake Mary, a couple of my towers are registering as LTE, but I am not yet getting it, hopefully they are just doing a couple of small things, then it will be switched on! I have been waiting for it to be by me, I drive to Oviedo to test the speeds and can not WAIT for it to be near me, its going to be FANTASTIC

Oviedo seems to be getting a LOT of love according to sensorly (man, i wish i lived out that way) I REALLY hope it starts heading west soon..when I pull up sensorly, I am like 2 miles away from the closest reported sighting. Since LTE has actually started coming to the area, I have changed my phone from CDMA to LTE/CDMA do I need to toggle Airplane mode? Or when it comes my way, will it auto switch. When I was trying it over in Oviedo, I was toggling, Airplane Mode because according to Sensorly I was SUPPOSE to be getting it, but wasn't at times, then started toggling, and had no problems. Anyone else have this problem?

I really do wonder why the actual city of Orlando is not getting it before outlaying cities, you would imagine that it would be one of the first markets to get it, but I guess they have their reasons.

Most likely it permitting issues with the city or it could be backhaul.

That is a good point, I could see it being city permits. It could also be backhaul, but you would think Sprint would want to get it to the main city of the market, before it gets other smaller cities, but that is just me. I just hope that the coverage really starts to grow more and more soon.

There used to be a place where you could see percentage done of each area' date=' and is respective launch date.. I have been searching for it, but I can't find it, anyone happen to know WHERE it is?[/quote']

http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/212-network-visionlte-deployment-running-list/

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Forum Runner

Open Signal is not a good app for finding sites. It is not accurate. It is not finding Sprint LTE sites in your area at all. I'd stop using that app for LTE. In its current form it will just give you meaningless info that will confuse and frustrate you.

Robert via Nexus 7 on Tapatalk

• Like 1

That was me!

I also did some speed test and peaked at 21mbps down

You sir, are the bomb! I'm gonna run some speed tests myself later this week. Thanks so much for that. I live just a little bit west of the end of the coverage you found on Colonial. I'll check it out.