No band 26 is without question optimized on almost every tower here. That's just how it is.

I'm assuming that the only reason it's going faster is because b26 is on low power settings

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everything appears to be working good here.

Hi Fabian. Since I know you apparently stalk my posts here based on your comment from fierce wireless. Forgot to mention how freaking creepy that is, but hey it's all public.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Crapatalk

Hey, i'm sure they're just keeping it all in the interwebz....Nothing personal....Maybe envy? Who knows....

Lol wut

bd41d029e6ff02fe22eab023d68c32dc.jpg

• Like 3

Actually I think its because it is optimzed. It reaches more people and more people on a tower means slower speeds.

I'm assuming that the only reason it's going faster is because b26 is on low power settings

• Like 1

I was browsing through the Daytona Beach Community Development website and found a new 150' monopole is seeking approval. What are the chances this is a Sprint tower? I have a feeling this is yet another AT&T tower. In 2012 AT&T put up a monopole in Port Orange. In 2013 they put up a monopole in Ormond Beach. So while I'm hoping it's a Sprint tower, I'm thinking it's another AT&T site.

I've linked to the PDF document below.

http://www.codb.us/DocumentCenter/View/13131

I was browsing through the Daytona Beach Community Development website and found a new 150' monopole is seeking approval. What are the chances this is a Sprint tower? I have a feeling this is yet another AT&T tower. In 2012 AT&T put up a monopole in Port Orange. In 2013 they put up a monopole in Ormond Beach. So while I'm hoping it's a Sprint tower, I'm thinking it's another AT&T site.

I've linked to the PDF document below.

http://www.codb.us/DocumentCenter/View/13131

Looking at the plans, it shows no carriers. However it does show multiple racks and multiple spaces for equipment at the base. The tower company might be speculating and building without any firm carrier (or other user) commitments. I would watch for an updated plan submission, or if this is already approved a new permit with carrier equipment included.

• Like 1

Back in Orlando for the next week. So far things have improved substantially from May. Still no LTE at the airport, but I've noticed a lot less 3G holes due to B26 and B41 is more widespread than I thought. Yay it's good to be back :)

• Like 2

My wife and I are staying at Disney's Coronado Springs Resort and the service is pretty bad in the guest rooms in the Casitas 3 Building with-103 to -106 on 1xRTT and -97 to -103 for useless EVDO.  When I make a call 1x800 kicks in and I get a -88 to -94 signal.  Only rarely will I pick up LTE800 in the room near the window and we are facing the lake.  I'd hate to be in a courtyard room facing another building.  For reference, my wife's Verizon LG G3 has some difficulty with voice calls too, but LTE shows "two bars" as I don't know what her exact signal level is.  Data works for her, but is slow.

Is 1X800 and LTE800 at full power here yet?

My wife and I are staying at Disney's Coronado Springs Resort and the service is pretty bad in the guest rooms in the Casitas 3 Building with-103 to -106 on 1xRTT and -97 to -103 for useless EVDO. When I make a call 1x800 kicks in and I get a -88 to -94 signal. Only rarely will I pick up LTE800 in the room near the window and we are facing the lake. I'd hate to be in a courtyard room facing another building. For reference, my wife's Verizon LG G3 has some difficulty with voice calls too, but LTE shows "two bars" as I don't know what her exact signal level is. Data works for her, but is slow.

Is 1X800 and LTE800 at full power here yet?

Was there during the half marathon. I can tell you it was the exact same last year. Fortunately their wifi is great.

Was there during the half marathon. I can tell you it was the exact same last year. Fortunately their wifi is great.

Sadly, our experience was not the same as yours.  Disney's WiFi has been terrible, up and down quite frequently.  The signal is there, just no Internet.  We checked the WiFi connection on three different devices and spoke with other guests who confirmed the same issue.  In addition, the My Disney Experience app/system has been down almost as much as it has been up.  Disney's IT department needs to get it's act together.  This was the same poor experience as in June and November when we visited the parks.

I've had it for months nothing to talk about .

Lucky you....I'm still stuck on single band LTE here in this immediate area...:-/

Lucky you....I'm still stuck on single band LTE here in this immediate area...:-/

The sad part is that b25 seems to be performing better in my area but my iphone5s stays parked on b26

The sad part is that b25 seems to be performing better in my area but my iphone5s stays parked on b26

I was actually on b25 at a friends house yesterday instead of 26 and 41... I got quite slow download speeds. It isn't usually like that so I think they might finally be optimizing Orlando.

I'm not complaining....I get about 6-10Mbps average on B25...Coverage just isn't the greatest....I want the B26 for (hopefully) some coverage expansion....

• Like 1

I'm not complaining....I get about 6-10Mbps average on B25...Coverage just isn't the greatest....I want the B26 for (hopefully) some coverage expansion....

I get 1-3mbps on b26 . :(