This is standing in front of Gringots in Diagon Alley at Universal. Unfortunately I had to tether to my wife's AT&T phone to upload this... Data nonexistent and she has a full signal. Must be a DAS.

The tiny little 5x5 PCS carrier probably can't handle all the traffic. A signal to noise ratio (SNR) of 0.2 is really really low and likely means the airline is saturated. This was what happened last year in Chicago before they deployed the second carrier.

No Band 41 or 26?

Sent from my iPhone 6 on the Now Network

The tiny little 5x5 PCS carrier probably can't handle all the traffic. A signal to noise ratio (SNR) of 0.2 is really really low and likely means the airline is saturated. This was what happened last year in Chicago before they deployed the second carrier.

No Band 41 or 26?

Nothing in those bands here in the park on the universal studios side. We're about to ride Hogwarts Express over to Islands of Adventure... I know there was B26 there.

Nothing in those bands here in the park on the universal studios side. We're about to ride Hogwarts Express over to Islands of Adventure... I know there was B26 there.

So dumb! They should fill that place with b41.

Sent from my iPhone 6 on Crapatalk

We have a 75,minute wait for the train in line... I'm roaming 1x and my wife has full signal... They have to have an agreement with them... Shame...

We have a 75,minute wait for the train in line... I'm roaming 1x and my wife has full signal... They have to have an agreement with them... Shame...

They do. Att has a tower on top of mummy and in the hogwarts castle. At work in toon lagoon is get 3 bars of b26 and my phone battery lasts twice as long as it did before I imagine because it isn't trying to find a better signal.

They do. Att has a tower on top of mummy and in the hogwarts castle. At work in toon lagoon is get 3 bars of b26 and my phone battery lasts twice as long as it did before I imagine because it isn't trying to find a better signal.

Sprint definitely needs to get something high capacity over on Universal property. I've never had a good network experience there.

I also heard about AT&T having a similar agreement with Disney and that they would be installing hidden small cells throughout the parks.. But honesty from what I've heard Sprint is pretty good at Disney, likely because everyone is on WiFi and all the sites on property are updated. When I worked there 3 years ago it was abysmal.

Sprint definitely needs to get something high capacity over on Universal property. I've never had a good network experience there.

I also heard about AT&T having a similar agreement with Disney and that they would be installing hidden small cells throughout the parks.. But honesty from what I've heard Sprint is pretty good at Disney, likely because everyone is on WiFi and all the sites on property are updated. When I worked there 3 years ago it was abysmal.

The wifi is great inside at disney, but the service outside is perfect. I can't complain. I go there a lot as I have friends who work there... Still no b26 there though. Only 25, and haven't been able to test if there is b41.

The wifi is great inside at disney, but the service outside is perfect. I can't complain. I go there a lot as I have friends who work there... Still no b26 there though. Only 25, and haven't been able to test if there is b41.

I was there all the time too. This is the first year in the last 3 I won't be able to go to Halloween Horror nights. I'm so sad about this.

There is Band 41 but it was really weak on my Nexus 5. I think there is a clear 41 site on one of those hotels across the street on Kirkman. You'll probably have a better experience with the iPhone 6.

I was there all the time too. This is the first year in the last 3 I won't be able to go to Halloween Horror nights. I'm so sad about this.

There is Band 41 but it was really weak on my Nexus 5. I think there is a clear 41 site on one of those hotels across the street on Kirkman. You'll probably have a better experience with the iPhone 6.

We had dinner that night at the Nascar Sports Grill on City Walk. As we were sitting outside waiting for our table for 30min. I had a very weak B41 signal. But I was able to stream my Ohio State Football game on a -115dbm signal! Buffered a couple times, but was usable.  :)

• Like 2

http://edviwr.cityoforlando.net/OrlandoWebPermits/Permitting/login.aspx

This is the worst thing on the Internet. Even worse than the previous sprint coverage map.

Oh...it sucks alright...but ice got it down to a science. Use the property appraiser site to get the lot parcel number and use that. You have to do two sites but it works.
  • Like 1

Oh...it sucks alright...but ice got it down to a science. Use the property appraiser site to get the lot parcel number and use that. You have to do two sites but it works.

And that site would be.... I am new to this lol

And that site would be.... I am new to this lol

http://maps.ocpafl.org/webmap/

Its an interactive map. Select satellite view layer. Look for a tower then select parcel info. Then type the parcel id in the permit site (copy paste usually wont work for some reason...) and cash in on the gold. I found some just working on a way to share and map at the moment.

• Like 1

1x800 is but 800 LTE is weak

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

B26 is literally everywhere I go. If I am not on b41, I am on b26 most of the time. I am not sure that it has been optimized yet, but's definitely there. 

• Like 1

What part of Orlando? I'm at the southern part of the market and we're still embargoed.... No B26

I guess I live in "the city" even though I am right on the edge of it. Most of the sites I use on a daily basis have b26 enabled. Some do not. It's hit or miss, but b41 fills in the gaps from what I've noticed.