Probably don't have carrier aggregation. You won't believe how wide spread it is. I can no longer knock At&t data speeds. I have not checked Orlando data speeds on At&t but I will be there in 2 weeks and will check. From what I seen though Verizon was the best. T-Mobile is only a little better than Sprint. I still believe Sprint is probably the worst there just due to how much work they have left to do in Orlando.

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/i/1132247531

Decent speed test over in metro west. Friend who has att just did a speed test and her upload was like 0.8 and download was pretty crappy too ahha

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Crapatalk

Probably don't have carrier aggregation. You won't believe how wide spread it is. I can no longer knock At&t data speeds. I have not checked Orlando data speeds on At&t but I will be there in 2 weeks and will check. From what I seen though Verizon was the best. T-Mobile is only a little better than Sprint. I still believe Sprint is probably the worst there just due to how much work they have left to do in Orlando.

Ive got no complaints. 90% of the places I visit in Orlando have lte. Almost all of them with b41 and speeds average 20-30 on b41. B25 is slowly becoming usable again and b26 optimization should be happening all around.

Have been in Orlando since Thursday for a work meeting at Disney. Had LTE all over in the Yacht Club. No issues at Epcot either. Seemed snappy enough that I never even ran a speed test to check actual speeds.

I am at the airport now and it's painful. I pick up LTE every once in a while but am on 3G most of the time. Not a pleasant experience. Just walked over to the window and grabbed some B26....

ping: 55ms

D/l: .21mb

U/l: .17mb

Wtf?

Ive got no complaints. 90% of the places I visit in Orlando have lte. Almost all of them with b41 and speeds average 20-30 on b41. B25 is slowly becoming usable again and b26 optimization should be happening all around.

Orlando is one of those cities where no carrier is bad honestly
  • Like 1

Have been in Orlando since Thursday for a work meeting at Disney. Had LTE all over in the Yacht Club. No issues at Epcot either. Seemed snappy enough that I never even ran a speed test to check actual speeds.

I am at the airport now and it's painful. I pick up LTE every once in a while but am on 3G most of the time. Not a pleasant experience. Just walked over to the window and grabbed some B26....

ping: 55ms

D/l: .21mb

U/l: .17mb

Wtf?

Take a look at the NV Sites Complete map for more info on the MCO DAS. That will probably explain a few things.

Take a look at the NV Sites Complete map for more info on the MCO DAS. That will probably explain a few things.

I was at the airport last night (flew back home to Chicago), although the DAS is still 3G it is still very usable. Didn't catch a speed test but everything worked for me just fine (Spotify, YouTube, Facebook, etc)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

So...I predicted that b26 will probably get optimized the week that I move. Here we are, the week that I move, and naturally I now have b26 coverage throughout my apartment. It won't get off of it. Granted it's rather slow at around 1.5 mb down...but that is also with 1-2 "bars" of coverage. I noticed the  other day while I was at the gym that they've done some tuning with b25. I was getting 3-4 down with 2 bars, where I would NEVER have b25. Each day gets better and better here. 

I really have no complaints anymore, except Universal...which I hardly visit anyways because I go to Disney instead. 

• Like 2

Looks like they already have the Orlando 1st half of 2015 report out for Orlando. Wish they would've done this more towards the end when b41 really starts to make a difference...but yet again, Sprint has improvements. 

I wonder if their 1st half of 2015 will report that yet again, they didn't find any speeds above 22 mbps...because I find speeds faster than that everywhere I go. 

http://www.rootmetrics.com/us/rsr/orlando-fl

• Like 1

Looks like they already have the Orlando 1st half of 2015 report out for Orlando. Wish they would've done this more towards the end when b41 really starts to make a difference...but yet again, Sprint has improvements. 

I wonder if their 1st half of 2015 will report that yet again, they didn't find any speeds above 22 mbps...because I find speeds faster than that everywhere I go. 

http://www.rootmetrics.com/us/rsr/orlando-fl

Hi Fabian! :lol:

• Like 2

So this is what it's like... To have good service at your home. I've been in b41 all day. My phone calls are crystal clear. Service throughout my new local area. Is just great.

Makes me resent living in a black hole for 2 years.

Inside: -102 dbm. http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/i/1156779229

• Like 3

So this is what it's like... To have good service at your home. I've been in b41 all day. My phone calls are crystal clear. Service throughout my new local area. Is just great.

Makes me resent living in a black hole for 2 years.

Inside: -102 dbm. http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/i/1156779229

Welcome to my house.

B41. All. Day. Long.

Sent from my LG G3 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Welcome to my house.

B41. All. Day. Long.

From my third floor I can easily see the tower. It's wonderful, even though I have wifi.

• Like 1

From my third floor I can easily see the tower. It's wonderful, even though I have wifi.

It's nice isn't it? I live across the street from my B41 site.

Welcome to my house.

B41. All. Day. Long.

Nice. Here in San Diego we still have near 100 sites for NV 1.0 to complete. Must be nice to be on B41 all day..

They also have some nice B26 going for them also, from what I've experienced in FL visiting a few areas.

I just want to thank the engineering gods for FINALLY doing something about the tower on top of the EA Sports building here in Maitland. I live next door and it is fantastic to be able to keep phone calls going in the thick concrete hallways now. 3G/Voice 1900 and voice on 800 upgraded so far, two of those this past week. Get 4G and I'll stop camping on a B41 site further away.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Yesterday it was overloaded in most places. I relied on wifi most of the time. Disney could really use some b41 about now thats for sure. 

Sprint is also the slowest at Universal. I checked. Verizon at one point was 70mbps At&t was between 13-25mbps, Tmobile 8-12 due to weak signal and Sprint band 25 was 0.10, band 26 0.60, clearwire band 41 2-5 mbps. Sprint has a long ways to go at these theme parks.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

B41 coverage is starting to fill in around Daytona Beach.  It roughly seems to fall within the city limits.  If you go further north to Ormond that area doesn't have B41 coverage (yet.)  I didn't do any speed tests, but I had to approve some video from the road and it was plenty fast.

• Like 1