I was actually on b25 at a friends house yesterday instead of 26 and 41... I got quite slow download speeds. It isn't usually like that so I think they might finally be optimizing Orlando.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Crapatalk

I've been noticing more B26 & B41 than B25 so far during my trip. Speeds have been okay. The second B25 carrier is such a luxury in my home market of Chicago, but performance in Orlando has definitely come a long way without it since I was last here in May. [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd be happy with that. 3G is HORRIBLE....SLOW....: .02Mbps.....Can't do diddly on that....But I will say....Sprint's Voice beats the crap out of any carrier...

I'd be happy with that. 3G is HORRIBLE....SLOW....: .02Mbps.....Can't do diddly on that....But I will say....Sprint's Voice beats the crap out of any carrier...

I'll be looking forward to your next post on the sponsors forum

• Like 1

Here are 3 seed tests on each band I was just able to do while sitting in traffic at University and Rouse Rd:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422402698.233929.jpg

It appears B26 may be greater utilized than at least B25. B41 is hard to tell because more than likely it's not coming from the same site/backhaul (clear 41 assuming).

But the experience is usable and consistent! That's what I like to see.

• Like 3

I'll be looking forward to your next post on the sponsors forum

Hoping to post the update tonight...
  • Like 1

Here are 3 seed tests on each band I was just able to do while sitting in traffic at University and Rouse Rd:

attachicon.gif ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422402698.233929.jpg

It appears B26 may be greater utilized than at least B25. B41 is hard to tell because more than likely it's not coming from the same site/backhaul (clear 41 assuming).

But the experience is usable and consistent! That's what I like to see.

That's all we could ever ask for, a consistent, usable experience...

GUYS GUYS GUYS....HOLY SHIT....They've started to turn on B26 in Port St. Lucie/Stuart!!!!! OMG OMG OMG....

Ef1hY1f.png

(The thick red on the left is the 1x800, right side is the B26. It was flat lined on the right side before today...)

OMG OMG OMG....

My phone connected to it as well, but not in the house yet....but anyways....

Ron-Paul_Its-Happening1.gif

• Like 7

GUYS GUYS GUYS....HOLY SHIT....They've started to turn on B26 in Port St. Lucie/Stuart!!!!! OMG OMG OMG....

Ef1hY1f.png

(The thick red on the left is the 1x800, right side is the B26. It was flat lined on the right side before today...)

OMG OMG OMG....

My phone connected to it as well, but not in the house yet....but anyways....

Ron-Paul_Its-Happening1.gif

Congrats!!!

• Like 1

I love this GIF so much it hurts.

Oh, and congrats on the B26! Welcome to the club [emoji106]

882847.gif

Found b26 multiple times while on I 95 driving down to gardens. I've even found it a little bit in gardens as well. ITS HAPPENING PEOPLE.

I also connected to my first b41 8er site I believe. Based on the cell identity. All of the clear sites I have ever connected to have started with a 5xx

These started with a 9 and also I grabbed a speed test on one.

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/i/1123651199

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Crapatalk

• Like 1

Sitting on the john at the house and got a signal of some B26...

97d51fdb826c2226f2c6df461e200ecd.jpg

Not bad, speed was ok.... Just still hard to hold the signal in here.... But not complaining...

f8897d8756c05dc17d0f0f463f48ea8b.jpg

• Like 1

Sitting on the john at the house and got a signal of some B26...97d51fdb826c2226f2c6df461e200ecd.jpg

Not bad, speed was ok.... Just still hard to hold the signal in here.... But not complaining... f8897d8756c05dc17d0f0f463f48ea8b.jpg

Reporting late, but I was Daytona Beach New Year's Day. I was at the backside of the Volusia Mall, and noticed for the first time I was connected to B41out of the 3 times I went to Daytona. Here's what I got that morning.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/c7zjoitrr7st2p4/AABqlCYGoWQcrHn8As3t5WrPa?dl=0

As for the first 2 times in Daytona (day after Xmas, and the day after), being across the street from the International Speedway, I was connected more to B25 more than anything else, which was super slow. At times, didn't have data.

My flight back to Chicago today was cancelled! Looks like I get to spend another week in sunny Florida. [emoji41]

I've noticed that the LTE network still struggles here in the evenings. My guess is load balancing isn't optimized as I am on B26 more often than any other band.

• Like 1

this is the fastest I've picked up so far, seems like there has been a good amount of 2.5 come on line in the last 90 days, is the carrier aggregation on hold? has anyone with a Note 4 picked it up?

Wow. That's fast as hell. What area is this?