So no B26 near Disney World/Kissimmee or does that area have it?

I'm going to epcot on Saturday for the food and wine festival. I will let you know. Last time I was there it was only b25, which actually does pretty good outside but waiting in lines results in 0 signal.

Sent from my iPhone 6 on Crapatalk

So what band(s) are in the Daytona area and how would I go about finding out that information? I know that service is at it's best when the track (Daytona International Speedway) is in sight. I'm assuming that's because of Sprint's sponsorship of the NASCAR Cup Series.

In Daytona, there is for sure at least b25 since it is a launched market. Depending on your phone, you can check with field test mode(dial *#3001#12345#*) on your iPhone or get signal check pro on your android and it will tell you what band you are currently connected too. Or become a premium sponsor and this information will be fully available to you.

• Like 1

So what band(s) are in the Daytona area

Sprint has been busy in this area. Users with tri-band devices should notice the difference. I just drove from Gainesville through Deland to Daytona and had LTE most of the trip.

• Like 1

Sprint has been busy in this area. Users with tri-band devices should notice the difference. I just drove from Gainesville through Deland to Daytona and had LTE most of the trip.

Thanks! That's good news. I live in Port Orange and have an iPhone 6 which is a Tri-Band device. Since I got my iP6 I have noticed that where I previously saw LTE, I now see better/faster LTE coverage, but sadly I still see 3G far too often. Mostly on the west side (west of I-95). If you're on the beach or near the race track it's all LTE all the time.

sadly I still see 3G far too often. Mostly on the west side (west of I-95).

Report this with the Sprint Zone app.  I'm pretty sure Sprint realizes they need more sites out west, but it can't hurt to send reminders.

Overall coverage is much better than it used to be.  There are a lot of spots that used to be roaming that now have native coverage out West.

Also capacity seemed fine at the Wings & Waves air show.

• Like 1

Haha. I love that from the alafaya entrance in to 408 all the way to the kirkman exit, it is now almost completely blue dots on root metrics. I am going to populate this city with blue dots everywhere!

• Like 2

Happy to say that the service at Disney was consistently much more reliable and usable than at universal. Both Hollywood studios and animal kingdom had usable LTE throughout the park. The most interesting is that it was b25 in most places, and very fast for how many people where there....

• Like 3

I just had full bars and b26 at the light of Waterford lakes pkwy and alafaya right before the plaza.... With that mystical site. If it's the site on top of the raddison, perhaps they decided to update it with b26 for capacity reasons! Took LONG ENOUGH

Edit: I am most surprised because of how strong the signal was... And I clocked about 7 down at 5:30 in the afternoon so it's clearly doing its job correctly. Now I have to figure out which site that is! Omg this is good. If they optimize it I might actually have service through my home.

I just had full bars and b26 at the light of Waterford lakes pkwy and alafaya right before the plaza.... With that mystical site. If it's the site on top of the raddison, perhaps they decided to update it with b26 for capacity reasons! Took LONG ENOUGH

Did you do a speedtest?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you do a speedtest?

Here we are. It was switching between these so often that I had difficulty getting a screenshot. At least every 10 seconds it was on a new site. b70a20be89d3706986565b70ba7f3202.jpg9d7f8d15a98f372f44bcd7e0dbd3ee73.jpg11c682ad16b00eec0595e5db17803d6b.jpgd69b652e98da9814829e22a1df85bc64.jpga43d2b6f73adfb61350cfe067d4726ef.jpg

Edited by jamisonshaw125

Does your phone stay on b41 more than b26?

It could not decide what to do. It was back and forth, and it even went over to b25 on site 84. (also picked up b26 on site 84 but I am used to that site). Out of curiosity I went to the front of my apartment complex where my apartment faces and it locked onto b41 and stayed there. Didn't stay outside long enough to test and see if it would switch to b26 again, but I am pretty sure it would've.

I don't know how big of an issue this is, but it creates some havoc with my phone. Even now inside I have -114 dbm on b26 on site 244, but I feel like the interference between that, and my airave, and the other random sites that are popping up is causing some issues.

My brother is going to check to see if there is a new tower behind the publix when he gets back from class. He told me there were ericcson trucks over there the other day and forgot to mention it to me. He also said there is a tower, which isn't on our maps.

It could not decide what to do. It was back and forth, and it even went over to b25 on site 84. (also picked up b26 on site 84 but I am used to that site). Out of curiosity I went to the front of my apartment complex where my apartment faces and it locked onto b41 and stayed there. Didn't stay outside long enough to test and see if it would switch to b26 again, but I am pretty sure it would've.

I don't know how big of an issue this is, but it creates some havoc with my phone. Even now inside I have -114 dbm on b26 on site 244, but I feel like the interference between that, and my airave, and the other random sites that are popping up is causing some issues.

My brother is going to check to see if there is a new tower behind the publix when he gets back from class. He told me there were ericcson trucks over there the other day and forgot to mention it to me. He also said there is a tower, which isn't on our maps.

Interesting, thanks for the update!

Nevermind

Edit: After plotting it out on google maps, it looks like this site may have less interference than the site I usually connect too. Unfortunately it seems to be very congested right now, or they are still in the tuning process. Time will tell.