Well, he did state he was outside waiting in line at the time, but you're right.  It's probably B26 then...Just seems strange to see B25/26 so fast in such a populated area.

Yeh. I did a speed test at mt everest one time and it was b25 and it was really fast. The park was rather empty though, but even then...I would expect it to be slower. Most people use wifi I think. I always do when waiting in line because it'll kill my battery. Throw it in airplane mode and use wifi.

I am still pretty impressed with his signal though. From the maps, the nearest site is the contemporary resort and that is pretty far away for -70 dbm. 

I feel like I hit the Jackpot... Lol.... I have a high priority ticket open with Sprint Exec care and they forwarded my ticket to the local Ericsson tech. He called me directly. He was so impressed with my level of knowledge, that we talked for about an hour, an let me keep his number if I have issues or questions in the future. He lives in the same area and feels my pain with coverage... Niccceeeeee

Does that mean we are going to get some love down here in the south end of the Orlando market?

• Like 1

Nothing too serious, but touching down here at Oralndo International from San Diego, pretty darn cool to see these on my phone!

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/cws9xdtx3lzmm5k/AADl3s6JKHy8fJCrbBeQvRuYa?dl=0

• Like 2

Nothing too serious, but touching down here at Oralndo International from San Diego, pretty darn cool to see these on my phone!

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/cws9xdtx3lzmm5k/AADl3s6JKHy8fJCrbBeQvRuYa?dl=0

Clear b41 is all over be city.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Crapatalk

• Like 1

Did my first ever B41 speed test after leaving airport, and got this while waiting at traffic light on Lake Howell Rd.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/r03fkbm2hdhnu60/AAARcYfmP5qPmFy_zLEzmQ3Ra?dl=0

• Like 1

Did my first ever B41 speed test after leaving airport, and got this while waiting at traffic light on Lake Howell Rd.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/r03fkbm2hdhnu60/AAARcYfmP5qPmFy_zLEzmQ3Ra?dl=0

B41 is great in Orlando if you can find it. Is the Airport still 3G only? It was last time I was there in April but it worked really well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

B41 is great in Orlando if you can find it. Is the Airport still 3G only? It was last time I was there in April but it worked really well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's interesting, while in the plane after landing heading to the gate, I was picking up a combination of everything! Inside of the airport was mostly 3G/3G 800. Leaving the airport, tons of Band 26 just outside of the airport, and handful of areas with B41 thereafter. I'm here in New Smyrna Beach staying with family. Their house is in between Lake Ashby, and the 44. There's 2 LTE towers in the area. Picking up Band 26 with decent speeds of 10-11 Mbps. A year and half ago, when there wasn't LTE, 3G was struggling in the area (very wooded), and relied more in WiFi when using data. I'm getting B26 signals ranging anywhere from -104 to -111 dBm. I'm very impressed with progress, and improvement in this area! My sister has the Note 2. Note sure what she's picking up single band wise, but will let you guys know once I get my hands on it.
  • Like 2

What's interesting, while in the plane after landing heading to the gate, I was picking up a combination of everything! Inside of the airport was mostly 3G/3G 800. Leaving the airport, tons of Band 26 just outside of the airport, and handful of areas with B41 thereafter. I'm here in New Smyrna Beach staying with family. There house is in between Lake Ashby, and the 44. There's 2 LTE towers in the area. Picking up Band 26 with decent speeds of 10-11 Mbps. A year and half ago, when there wasn't LTE, 3G was struggling in the area (very wooded), and relied more in WiFi when using data. I'm getting B26 signals ranging anywhere from -104 to -111 dBm. I'm very impressed with progress, and improvement in this area! My sister has the Note 2. Note sure what she's picking up single band wise, but will let you guys know once I get my hands on it.

Note 2 is uniband. She's only getting b25.

Note 2 is uniband. She's only getting b25.

That's correct. I'm just full of excitement now lol

NSB overall is average. Expect LTE just about everywhere beachside, but If you go all the way down beachside (A1A) to Canaveral National Seashore expect 3G speeds only. When on the mainland, LTE is only along the two main roads (SR44 and US1). Venture too far from them and you'll loose LTE.

If you're willing to go just a few miles north, Daytona Beach has excellent LTE everywhere. And I mean everywhere. If you're on ISB (SR92) in front of the speedway you'll get SPARK speeds. 

I would like to know how the speed and coverage will be when the Daytona 500 happens next year!  I hope it's an marked improvement for the NASCAR fans and Daytona residents. :-)

I hope so!

By January right? I would think that all the carrier cards are installed in Florida. Can they just activate the sites remotely and then just turn them all on, and start tuning them?  That's gonna take a while, but at least b26 will be statewide...

As I mentioned earlier, been averaging 9-11 Mbps at my parents house. Went outside Xmas Eve afternoon putting some things away, and noticed B26 dBm signals were down to -94 to -102. Ran a speed test and got 24.85 up! Since then been getting a combination of B26 and 3G. During night time hours B26 signals are ranging from -110 dBm to -117 dBm the past 2 nights.

Went to my Grandmother's house in NSB Xmas day, which is located just before the Riverside Park area. Ran a speed tests here and there throughout the day, and got on average high 26-28 Mbps up/7 Mbps down! Overall service was great! I have some relatives that have T-Mo and Verizon who were also in attendance. Played some fun games, but when it came down to using devices to search for things, they seemed to be struggling. My parents have Verizon (old flip phones), been with them for 12 years, and mentioned to me they have terrible service at home to the point texts and calls won't go through, and have to go outside/inside house to stand in certain spots to get a signal. A cousin came by my parents house has Verizon (S4 ) and had very little to no service. Guess what? My parents will be moving over to Sprint sometime this coming week, and I will make sure they will get the right plan that fit their needs. It will also be their first ever smartphones lol! It's about time! Since being here, I haven't had any issues at all! Been through Sanford today, still no issues, and it was pretty cool to see all the combinations of LTE networks switching, that also included B41. I will be making my way up to Daytona very soon also. Huge change and difference compared to 2 years ago!

• Like 3

Been through Sanford today, still no issues, and it was pretty cool to see all the combinations of LTE networks switching, that also included B41. I will be making my way up to Daytona very soon also. Huge change and difference compared to 2 years ago!

Any Pictures of towers I am interested if the sites I posted in the Orlando premier thread are correct. 

• 2 weeks later...

Everything appears to be working good here.

Hi Fabian. Since I know you apparently stalk my posts here based on your comment from fierce wireless. Forgot to mention how freaking creepy that is, but hey it's all public.

• Like 5

Everything appears to be working good here.

Hi Fabian. Since I know you apparently stalk my posts here based on your comment from fierce wireless. Forgot to mention how freaking creepy that is, but hey it's all public.

Hey, i'm sure they're just keeping it all in the interwebz....Nothing personal....Maybe envy? Who knows....