Network is alive. Up and running and very fast. I am one happy customer.

Excellent. Where was this taken? Also, when you get a chance, please run the Sensorly app so we can see it and track the LTE progress here: http://sensorly.com/fullscreen/map/4G/US/USA/Sprint/lte_310sprint#q=los_angeles,california

Robert

• Like 1

Im in the SFV. Im actually on the CSUN campus! Saw this thread, turned on LTE on my phone, and BAM! Im SOOO BEYOND HAPPY RIGHT NOW! Wont be using Wifi for awhile....if at all haha

Edited by dw3bb10
  • Like 2

I HAVE LTE!!!!!!!

Where at??? Also, please post to Sensorly so we can track it. :fingers:

Thanks! :tu:

Robert

Edited by S4GRU
OK, I see CSUN post now. Run Sensorly when you get a chance. Thanks!

Van Nuys and Reseda.

Stay tuned. I'll be driving around shortly.

OK...the first Sensorly LTE confirmation in the LA market is in Reseda: http://sensorly.com/fullscreen/map/4G/US/USA/Sprint/lte_310sprint#q=reseda,california

Robert

• Like 1

Never used Sensorly before. Just run the speedtest and it records results for you all?

You can run Sensorly two ways. You can open the app and hit the speed test button and it will log the location you are in at the moment.

Or you can select map trip and it will plot all the LTE coverage everywhere you go. Just make sure you hit Start and Stop while using the map trip feature.

Robert via Samsung Galaxy S-III 32GB using Forum Runner

Still nothing here in SGV

You can run Sensorly two ways. You can open the app and hit the speed test button and it will log the location you are in at the moment.

Or you can select map trip and it will plot all the LTE coverage everywhere you go. Just make sure you hit Start and Stop while using the map trip feature.

Robert via Samsung Galaxy S-III 32GB using Forum Runner

That is soo cool i will be near LAX tomorrow i hope i can get a piece of that action....

I am at the corner of De Soto Ave. and Parthenia (in Canoga Park). I have LTE. 6.52 Mbps down, 4.20 Mbps up, although the down varies between tests. I am on an iPhone 5.

Hey guys had a person on facebook (robs page) say he got lte in studio city but went back to 3g told him to run sensorly if it comes back

hopefully he does.. just thought I'd share for any one near there

• Like 1