Right now..The outages(data connection lost) are too often,cant even check my face.......and switching between eHPRD and 1xRTT.Almost 20 mins in this situation.

Talk about an odd situation. They must be testing towers.

I think so, but its pretty late and saturday to be doing that....anyways I cant complain,because I think i am on one of the few places that are having such a great 3G speeds improvement,close to 2MBps anywhere in my city and constantly for 10 days already..Today I went to downtown LA,ohh man,speeds sucked there.

i have a question since the airave will improve signal strength will that also improve 4g signal strength as well? or is that not the case?

Airaves do not currently work with 4G. All handle 1x voice, and most handle 3G EVDO data. It will probably be awhile until LTE is available on an Airave.

Robert via CM9 Kindle Fire using Forum Runner

I think i know the reason all LA LTE connections are blocked. With all the gaps there would be if they lit it up now, too many customers would complain about crappy service, and that would be bad. Wait until you can fill in those gaps a little bit more, and you have a better chance of less crazy customers.

Sent from my LG Viper 4G LTE using Forum Runner

I think i know the reason all LA LTE connections are blocked. With all the gaps there would be if they lit it up now, too many customers would complain about crappy service, and that would be bad. Wait until you can fill in those gaps a little bit more, and you have a better chance of less crazy customers.

Sent from my LG Viper 4G LTE using Forum Runner

very true though i have to say still i really want to test the speeds out when and if the testing period comes.

Hey LA guys. On the new update,there are 5 purple towers in LA,I dont know if they are broadcasting 4G already. There are 3 in Downtow and 2 in Westwood,close to UCLA.....anyone knows something??

There are actually over 30 sites in the LA market with 4G LTE inspected and accepted by Sprint (both yellow and purple sites). However, they all must be blocked. This is common in unlaunched markets.

Robert

Robert I just Passed by LA73XC199 and I only got 3G and even close to it the outages are too many..actually all the way from my house to there and then back was without 3G connection. Now I had to use my wifi,because I cant even check anything.

I'm getting the same deal here in Hawthorne Ray.
  • Like 1