I just Talked with a Sprint costumer service person,and he told me before the end of october we will be getting some LTE signals and that in glendale(where I live) it will be pretty much covered and he also told me something about West Hollywood I couldnt understand,if he was saying that west hollywood and that zone will be the first to go live.

Sounds good friend!

Its getting better. I think Sprint has 3 towers in Torrance that are already upgraded. That's more than Long Beach (go figure). On a tower at Del Amo and Maple I pull in over 1MB each time on 3G.

I just Talked with a Sprint costumer service person,and he told me before the end of october we will be getting some LTE signals and that in glendale(where I live) it will be pretty much covered and he also told me something about West Hollywood I couldnt understand,if he was saying that west hollywood and that zone will be the first to go live.

What are your speeds in glendale like?

but all around Glendale I've been getting those speeds.I think Glendale is gonna be one of the first to go live.

I think you may be right on that if you're getting those speeds. I live in east LA near downtown. The best I can get it is 1mb if I'm lucky but average is around 200-400kbps. I was in Glendale yesterday near the I5 and when I tried to do the speedtest that's when I started having the network issues

I think you may be right on that if you're getting those speeds. I live in east LA near downtown. The best I can get it is 1mb if I'm lucky but average is around 200-400kbps. I was in Glendale yesterday near the I5 and when I tried to do the speedtest that's when I started having the network issues

Yeah. I called costumer service today,because my data connection was constantly going off and then back again and he told me they have been doing that for 3 days testing something,and he told me thats NV updates,LTE is around the corner.Well if you go to the list of cities, it says Los Angeles-Long Beach-Glendale. So definitely Glendale is gonna inaugurate LTE in LA.
  • Like 1

I can say that West Hollywood voice coverage has become much more spotty in the last three months or so, and there are even some new dead spots that used to not exist.

I can say that West Hollywood voice coverage has become much more spotty in the last three months or so, and there are even some new dead spots that used to not exist.

Right now i am in west hollywood and the voice coverage 1x has the 6 bars..well i am practically on downtown..santa monica and in glendale works fine voice and data is better than ever.

Right now i am in west hollywood and the voice coverage 1x has the 6 bars..well i am practically on downtown..santa monica and in glendale works fine voice and data is better than ever.

Personally I've experienced spotty coverage around Fountain just east of Crescent heights and Fairfax. I can't hold on to a call driving through that area anymore or if I do the conversation turns into "What? Can you hear me? Hello? Hold on give me a few seconds to drive out of here "

Screenshot_2012-10-05-20-59-53.png

Uploads speeds also getting higger...it says Albuquerque..i dont know why.crazy locations..It was in Glendale,Los Angeles,CA

That's the server location that the Speed Test app used.

Robert via ICS Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Well i was on a call with one of the reps for sprint while i was getting my airave and i asked when lte will be released in the la Metro area and she said " it looks like 50 % of the la metro will be live and covered some time this month and it should be complete by march 2013" now if that is true that's freaking awesome and i can't wait lol.. It does make sense seeing as how i've been getting really choppy speeds and 3g has been on and off here in Hawthorne. In some areas in the southbay i get 2 mbs down speed and i've been on ehrpd for the last 2 or 3 weeks. So here's to it happening as she said guy's!

It will not be anywhere near 50% if LA launches before the end of this month. As of last weekend, they were only 16% complete with the market. And it took many months to get that much completed. We will be lucky to have 25% completed by the end of October.

http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/212-network-visionlte-deployment-running-list/

Robert via Samsung Galaxy S-III 32GB using Forum Runner