Network Vision/LTE - South West Florida Market

Abyss19707

It also is in the next update that will probably post tomorrow. It was formally accepted on Friday. It's legit.

Robert via Nexus 7 with Tapatalk HD

• Like 2

Ah, apparently we weren't too down. The universal delay for Florida was most of the issue to be honest as from what I have gathered from various 2&2-gatherings I have gotten from numerous people and other sources. Either way, on the map now(literally) lol

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

What are you doing way out there today? Don't tell me you drive from the house way over here to out there every day lol

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

No, I work out there. My work takes me out there and east Ft. Myers everyday. I also check out all of the towers out there.

What are you doing way out there today? Don't tell me you drive from the house way over here to out there every day lol

I thought I saw NV panels on a tower out near Alva, I'll be out that way Thursday and check it out.

Congratulations to you guys all the way down in Ft. Myers/Cape Coral.

Still NOTHING going on here in Sarasota/Bradenton. I got so excited this morning when I saw a crew in an unmarked truck at the tower by my work (near the intersection of Cortez & 41) but as it turns out they were just doing some routine matinence for AT&T.

:/

Appreciate it. Honestly, I was waiting for my refund to get here to go to TMo prepaid due to already knowing they have amazing HSPA+42 coverage here topped with unlimited everything including 4G unlimited for $70 prepaid but now I may wait a month or two lol already have my N4 in hand and was just awaiting the arrival of refund haha close one. I am happy with Sprint and would be glad to stay but we will see what happens with the rest of the rollout in the Cape Coral/FM area. These 2 cities are probably going to be the first in the county

2013-02-06 12.49.37.png2013-02-06 12.52.18.pngWent to FMB today,and did some mapping and speed tests. Also looked at all of the towers south of veterans parkway,in the Cape, no work at any of them yet. All I can say is WOW!

Looks like the Gladiolus/SC tower is covering a decently large area! Sounds good for everyone over there. Too bad o don't work at that KMart on Iona and McGregor lol

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Looks like NV panels going up on 75 and fruitville. I will post the tower id in sponsor forum we I get home. This is Sarasota Bradenton area.

Well I screwed that up! Wrong tower. Must be AT&T RRU going up. Tower on the other side of the street is sprints. Looked at some pictures on here and looks just like a AT&T RRU. Sorry all.

Flame Away!

• Like 1

Well I screwed that up! Wrong tower. Must be AT&T RRU going up. Tower on the other side of the street is sprints. Looked at some pictures on here and looks just like a AT&T RRU. Sorry all.

Flame Away!

•_______•

.....I hate everyone.

Took a picture of a tower near alva today. I will have fix it at home later, I couldn't get a real close shot because it's on private property. But it looks like NV panels andd rru are in place.