Network Vision/LTE - South West Florida Market

Abyss19707

Yeah I'm in port Charlotte and north port area all the time and no lte signal anywhere to be in site.. I did post about workers awhile ago on different towers but nothing new going on around here. Kind of dissapointing since it looked like we would be getting lte soon :(

I drove by two towers suspected as being in progress in North Port and Port Charlotte but saw nothing there on the tower that resembled the 4G panels/RRUs, nor did I see any crews...

Yeah I'm in port Charlotte and north port area all the time and no lte signal anywhere to be in site.. I did post about workers awhile ago on different towers but nothing new going on around here. Kind of dissapointing since it looked like we would be getting lte soon :(

same here in South ft Myers and North Naples.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Yup, got my device logging every 15 seconds for the whole day so I can look every once in a while to see if anything hits. Sensorly us running also so will keep everyone posted.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Well if any of you also watch the Tampa thread, I mapped the first Tampa area LTE and it was in the middle of nowhere Springhill. So if you are looking for LTE go to the furthest possible place you would think they would add it first and it is probably there. LOL

Well if any of you also watch the Tampa thread, I mapped the first Tampa area LTE and it was in the middle of nowhere Springhill. So if you are looking for LTE go to the furthest possible place you would think they would add it first and it is probably there. LOL

That is classic.. Myakka City might be a good place to start for you guys. Sprint may have built about 3 more towers there too.. :D

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Can anyone tell which level sprint is?

The top rack looks like the legacy Sprint panels in my area. No sign of NV that I can see.

Robert via Samsung Note II via Tapatalk

I will look on my way to work today and post pictures. What part of the intersection though? I have looked and looked and haven't seen one unless I am just skimming too quickly lol but I DO know there is one around there somewhere.

I will look on my way to work today and post pictures. What part of the intersection though? I have looked and looked and haven't seen one unless I am just skimming too quickly lol but I DO know there is one around there somewhere.

it's the one next to the ball field's.

Action at the tower I previously found the permit and took a pic of.

Keep us posted of progress.

Robert via Nexus 7 on Tapatalk

Jason Verdow Park. I was thinking of a different intersection lol I know exactly where that is at.

Driving by again today there was some work being done on this tower right now. If you can, check this one out. The crew still might be there.

Is it possible that the local phone company be a sub contractor for ericsson? If so, I saw centurylink at a mono pole in Leigh.

No. But Century Link may be providing new backhaul for the site. And that's a good thing too.

Robert via Nexus 7 on Tapatalk