Network Vision/LTE - Jacksonville Market (including Gainesville/St. Augustine/Ocala)

Syph3r

The Sprint band 41 site on on Blanding and College seems to shoot a signal all the way down to Old Jennings Road which is awesome range for the 2500mhz frequency.

Which is the best range of any band 41 site I've connected to.

The area from Bear Run to Old Jennings used to be a bad dead zone. I can now get LTE in my driveway. The signal usually stays between 105 to 115 RSRP on band 25, I haven't seen 26 or 41 in my driveway yet, but I'll grab some screens when I do. I upgraded to a Note 4, so that does help.

Inside 1x is spotty, but wifi calling works fine, so no more Airave.

It's still 3G only at my wife's work, but at least it no longer roams.

• Like 3

Drove home from FSCJ South Campus to CR210 last night. From Beach Blvd, down to 9A down to i95 streaming 320kbps HD internet radio. Did not drop down to 3G once and did not stutter. Was on B26/41 the entire way. Very pleased with Sprint ATM. Can't wait for others to experience a network like this.

Sent from my M8

• Like 4

I was able to grab band 41 coming down Blanding until I turned onto Old Jennigs heading west, then it switch to band 25.

Band 41 was at 121 RSRP. When it switched to Band 25 it was 102 RSRP, then stayed on 25 when I pulled into my driveway with a strength of 123 RSRP.

• Like 1

I was able to grab band 41 coming down Blanding until I turned onto Old Jennigs heading west, then it switch to band 25.

Band 41 was at 121 RSRP. When it switched to Band 25 it was 102 RSRP, then stayed on 25 when I pulled into my driveway with a strength of 123 RSRP.

That Blanding and college site is fully optimized and broadcasts really far to be in the 2.6ghz frequency.
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Anybody experiencing major data and voice issue in Jax?

Having issues with no data and in/out 1xRTT on all towers in Jax. This is also happening for other Sprint sub's that I know. Seems to be an issue in Tampa as well.

Sent from my LG G3 using Tapatalk

Having issues with no data and in/out 1xRTT on all towers in Jax. This is also happening for other Sprint sub's that I know. Seems to be an issue in Tampa as well.

I couldn't connect to data on B26 or EvDo earlier today.  Had a usable signal on both.  I tested phone calls/text and those worked fine.  

I haven't noticed anything but I've been out in Clay county all day.

I have data back, but pings are terrible and data speeds are horrendous.

Maybe Sprint is upgrading the MSC?

Had the same issue and it was on LTE and 3G. I had signal but no internet access.

• 2 weeks later...

1 legacy tower in Ocala down. 1 to go. My tower is the last legacy tower in a 35 mile radius. Just happy coverage in that area is about to get better. It already gets a decent -103 to -115dbm on band 26 from towers surrounding this one. This will fill the hole in and relieve congestion.35b9a800780ec3586388f00e2a4d03f8.jpg

• Like 5

I work at UNF at I had no data access at all from about 11a-4p. Calls worked fine

Been having data issues since Monday. Just as you said, calls/text has been working. Been around lunch time but I'm located off Old St Augustine Rd during the downtime.

Sent from my M8

I went to the Monster Jam last night and all I can say is Sprints service was amazing. Band 25/26 is slow as expected but band 41 worked flawlessly. My wife's iPhone 5s struggled to load webpages and Instagram while I was able to watch YouTube on band 41 with the Nexus 6. Last time I was at the stadium with my EVO 3D (You can tell it was long ago) I would roam on Verizon in the stadium. I'm glad to see Sprint turned things around.

• Like 1