Network Vision/LTE - West Washington Market (Seattle/Puget Sound Region)

drlovety

If the site is testing, it will not appear as usage on your account. But after acceptance, Sprint network controls are implemented, including billing and tracking. Then that usage will appear.

Robert via LG Optimus G using Tapatalk

• Like 3

LTE in Tacoma!! Got these results while on Ruston Way by the Lobster Shop

Usually it's a good idea to wait until the speedtest is over and then screenshot so you have the upload and download speeds. ;)

I noticed a small blip on sensorly up in Canyon park. Can anyone confirm this? I'll make my way up there this weekend.

I live right there off Filbert Rd. I'll stop on my way home today.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

Earlier today I was out briefly in the Overlake area and just south of the current LTE coverage mapped and didn't pick up any LTE signal, 148th and NE 24th. Oh well, maybe another day I'll get closer to the tower and try out LTE.

Efficient eHRPD routing+under capacity EVDO carrier+new fiber backhaul+under burdened LTE core = screaming 3G ping.

That's about as good as it can get on 3G. The airlink cannot support anything much faster than that. In ideal situations, the airlink cannot get faster than 50-55ms. And then add the rest of the travel once it gets beyond the tower. Theoretical best ping on 3G would likely be 55-60ms. And that will be extremely uncommon. So you've got a good thing there!

Robert via LG Optimus G using Tapatalk

This is the fastest 3G Ive seen, No 4G yet (this was taken on the north end ferry dock on Vashon Island), but these speeds are a big improvement.

Edit: Screenshot didn't attach...

2013-03-08_06-58-03.png

I went to canyon park yesterday evening and was unable to connect to LTE. Had really poor 3G speed too. About 0.03 down and 0.20 up.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Yeah I have been unable to see/connect to any LTE down near JBLM/Dupont, even though it appears on Sensorly.

Perhaps they are still testing and the times I go through just happen to be when they have it offline.

Sent from my EVO LTE

Is that on JBLM near Dupont? (only place that comes up on Bing Maps)

In other news, Granite Falls just showed up on Sensorly :tu:

Edited by RP88

Granite Falls, interesting. I may head out there tomorrow.

I wonder if these tower workers are pinging sensorly once they lite up a tower. Because I find it hard to believe that someone was just driving up to GF and turned on sensorly.

Checked out the Granite Falls site, it's live! I did some mapping, but I'm a little concerned that the signal couldn't reach the City, which can't be more then a few miles away. So at this site it looks like they are using Comcast as their internet provider. Speeds weren't the best but ping was great, in the 60s. I was more impressed with the 3G speeds (2megs down) than the LTE speeds 6-8megs down).

I noticed this morning that there was another crane at the tower in Lynnwood at 196th. Not sure what they were doing and it was to foggy to take a picture. Hopefully we'll something soon. I also mapped more down 405 and surrounding areas, did what I could. Some adequate speeds

• Like 1