Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

Fort Zumwalt South Middle. If your on Knaust and look past the school you can see the tower. Its back in a neighborhood.

That's what I thought you were talking about. I thought the flagpole right behind Texas Roadhouse was also sprint. At least that's the info I had.

is it still up for you stlman? it was only up for like 5-10 minutes for me

I got it on my way home from work. I just took 270 straight down and hit all SCIDs which I thought was weird. I will check on my way to work in the morning again if you guys don't beat me.

I got it on my way home from work. I just took 270 straight down and hit all SCIDs which I thought was weird. I will check on my way to work in the morning again if you guys don't beat me.

I'll be at work from noon-11pm tomorrow so you can be darn sure I'll keep tabs on when it's up/down and various speeds during that time

That's what I thought you were talking about. I thought the flagpole right behind Texas Roadhouse was also sprint. At least that's the info I had.

It is. But I won't pick that one up at my house. Im in the middle of the south middle site, the 70/79 site and the Bucheit site.
  • Like 1

As I expected, 1900LTE won't reach inside my house on the GNex or the One but will on the Zing. My home site has 1900LTE and 2600LTE....now just waiting on 800LTE. On a side note, I don't know if it was a fluke or not but the Zing switched from Band 25 to Band 26(800) for a split second on the way home tonight. 

I'll be at work from noon-11pm tomorrow so you can be darn sure I'll keep tabs on when it's up/down and various speeds during that time

If we are talking about 270 and Olive, can someone map it if not already done?

Yeah I will definitely do some mapping tomorrow.

I mapped some on my way home earlier. I did a force on the upload but still not showing on there

• Like 1

Shackelford & Halls Ferry

HEX Confirmed - 0561FD01

3 Digit SCIDs - 95, 264, 433

Sensorly - 891 points mapped

Once again the EVO would not connect to the tower. Was talking to a buddy that stays near there also and has a EVO that wouldn't connect. So he was going to call and chew HTC out. While I had him on the phone something said to try a PRL Update and a Profile Up. After those were updated the EVO connected to the tower instantly. He did the same thing and his EVO connected. So basically what I'm saying is if you have a EVO that isn't connecting to a LTE accepted tower trying doing those two updates first.

Well I am new here. I have joined specifically to look into the latest on sprint 4g LTE updates. As I have no 4g LTE device yet and will get one as soon as I know it is available in my area. As people in small rural areas like 100 population or less knows there is little to no good internet options available. Sure there is Verizon 4G LTE available now and faster Satellite interent. But the thing is they cost way more than what anyone would want to pay for just a small amount of data that some people go through in just a week or so from using netflix and youtube in a house with multple people in it. The best option for some people in small rural areas is 3G and that is if you are lucky. It is exactly what I have and using 1.3Mbps that slows down to 256Kbps is just terrible. When I heard about Sprint getting 4G LTE rolled out I felt that dutchtown has finally got a company that won't just bypass them like every other company has. Like it is crazy I am in the center where every city around us has at least dsl or cable and dutchtown has nothing just satellite and 3G with companies charging too much for 4g and satellite. Anyways I have went on long enough and being way off topic and writing a book you might as well say. Anyways I am wondering if anyone from cape has went through into dutchtown and got 4g LTE signal for sprint. As I am planning on getting a virgin mobile 4G phone or go back to millenicom which costs more for internet that I can rely on. Well if anyone has read this completely thank you for caring.

Well I am new here. I have joined specifically to look into the latest on sprint 4g LTE updates. As I have no 4g LTE device yet and will get one as soon as I know it is available in my area. As people in small rural areas like 100 population or less knows there is little to no good internet options available. Sure there is Verizon 4G LTE available now and faster Satellite interent. But the thing is they cost way more than what anyone would want to pay for just a small amount of data that some people go through in just a week or so from using netflix and youtube in a house with multple people in it. The best option for some people in small rural areas is 3G and that is if you are lucky. It is exactly what I have and using 1.3Mbps that slows down to 256Kbps is just terrible. When I heard about Sprint getting 4G LTE rolled out I felt that dutchtown has finally got a company that won't just bypass them like every other company has. Like it is crazy I am in the center where every city around us has at least dsl or cable and dutchtown has nothing just satellite and 3G with companies charging too much for 4g and satellite. Anyways I have went on long enough and being way off topic and writing a book you might as well say. Anyways I am wondering if anyone from cape has went through into dutchtown and got 4g LTE signal for sprint. As I am planning on getting a virgin mobile 4G phone or go back to millenicom which costs more for internet that I can rely on. Well if anyone has read this completely thank you for caring.

First off, :welcome:

The closest site to you is in Rockview it is about 3.7 miles as the crow flies, across fields. It is probable that this site may cover you outdoors while on Sprint 1900mhz LTE network currently being deployed in your area. It is, however, unlikely that this site will cover you indoors with 1900mhz LTE. This site, as far as we know has not yet been touched as far as NV upgrades go.

Although you will not benefit from it being with Virgin Mobile, 800MHZ LTE that will be deployed next year will cover Sprint users in that area well and will likely cover you indoors.

How do I get the 3 digit on a HTC one, I should be able to grrr the Wentzville ones today,I mapped Leutkenhaus a little yesterday I think it may have been a donut before cause coverage seems much better

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 4

How do I get the 3 digit on a HTC one, I should be able to grrr the Wentzville ones today,I mapped Leutkenhaus a little yesterday I think it may have been a donut before cause coverage seems much better

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 4

You can't. As far as I know the HTC phones only give HEX