Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

Low light digital zoom from a camera phone makes it tough to see but here's 141/Bowles.

attachicon.gifuploadfromtaptalk1380170761427.jpg

There's also been a silver cabinet that I think it's Clearwire's that has been beeping with a red light on it flashing for the second night in a row.

I just don't remember getting wimax out of that site back when I had the Evo 3D

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 4

No NV antennas or RRU's up there but there is Clear. If they were working up on the tower it might have been Clear.

• Like 1

No NV antennas or RRU's up there but there is Clear. If they were working up on the tower it might have been Clear.

The guy working on it today had the same True North truck/trailer that was there the last 2 days to install the new cabinets.  He was working on the lowest section of panels earlier today and I'm assuming he will be back again tomorrow.  There were actually multiple guys there yesterday and while 2 were working on the new sprint cabinets, a 3rd was over by the clear/stainless cabinet.

Well, yesterday while I was roaming around the Valley (Chesterfield) before work... I had LTE!  I've had many problems in the area with connections and pure lack of service... it was a huge shock.  Worked wonderfully.  Now, if I had a real phone to pull up the info for everyone... I would have.  I picked up the new iPhone.  

I'm purely excited over picking up LTE.  @.@ I've been patient.

Well, yesterday while I was roaming around the Valley (Chesterfield) before work... I had LTE!  I've had many problems in the area with connections and pure lack of service... it was a huge shock.  Worked wonderfully.  Now, if I had a real phone to pull up the info for everyone... I would have.  I picked up the new iPhone.  

I'm purely excited over picking up LTE.  @.@ I've been patient.

What do you mean by real phone?

To show me what tower I'm connected to.. the signal.. etc.  I'd really like to be able to see that, but not sure if the 5s can do that.  Real Phone being me wishing I would have snagged a Galaxy.

The 5s can pull up both types of serving cell ID's

iPhone5

Open the dialer and dial *3001#12345#*

Select LTE and/or Serving Cell Info

Physical Cell ID and Cell Identity are both values pertaining to the site ID. Post both.

Sooo I just missed out on a good opportunity.  I was stuck helping a coworker with a VPN issue so I let the ringing phone go to voicemail.  It turns out there was a guy stuck on our roof (270/olive) who was working on "cell tower equipment" (theres only sprint up there!) and he got locked up there because someone shut the door.  By the time I called back on it, he already had someone else letting him out.  I was soooo close to getting to go up there and see the equip and talk to the guy :(

Do you work at the office building by Lion's Choice?  I saw an AMF truck in that parking lot the other day when I was at Lion's Choice for lunch.  If that's the building, it looks like panels and RRUs are up, you can see one from Lion's Choice.

• Like 1

Do you work at the office building by Lion's Choice?  I saw an AMF truck in that parking lot the other day when I was at Lion's Choice for lunch.  If that's the building, it looks like panels and RRUs are up, you can see one from Lion's Choice.

Yep.  I saw the RRU's on a trailer at our loading dock a couple weeks ago so I know they've been in progress.  I just really wanted to be able to chat with the guy and see how close they were or any other good info he had.

Edit, looks like we have acceptance! :D

To show me what tower I'm connected to.. the signal.. etc.  I'd really like to be able to see that, but not sure if the 5s can do that.  Real Phone being me wishing I would have snagged a Galaxy.

The 5s can pull up both types of serving cell ID's

iPhone5

Open the dialer and dial *3001#12345#*

Select LTE and/or Serving Cell Info

Physical Cell ID and Cell Identity are both values pertaining to the site ID. Post both.

Yes what you just picked up is way more useful in getting numbers than a Galaxy.