Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

Is there any LTE off of 370? I had a different sector coming off of the southwest sector of the quality inn right before I lost the quality inn.

I was at 370 and Elm and didn't have a LTE signal. I toggled airplane mode by the tower near 94 and nothing

Ok keep watch on that one though. It should be live soon(wishful thinking).

I will be out there tomorrow off of 370 and Elm for at least 8 hours tomorrow.  I will check

All 3 sets of RRUs are up in Alton behind Lowe's as of 5:30pm tonight. Rope was still hanging so they might not be done.

Also, SCID maps are updated. 3-Digit styles is getting a little out of hand.

All 3 sets of RRUs are up in Alton behind Lowe's as of 5:30pm tonight. Rope was still hanging so they might not be done.

Also, SCID maps are updated. 3-Digit styles is getting a little out of hand.

Thats something that is getting very close with us where the serving cells change every couple feet in our Engineering screen

when i was leaving work yesterday (across from Hammons Tower) i took out my phone and the 4G icon was lit up...i almost peed my pants.  but before i could do anything it went back to 3G.  

also the north side of SGF has some purple mapped out along/around I-44 on sensorly.  progress.....

Guess what I found the other day when coming into work at 270/olive.

uploadfromtaptalk1377361184646.jpg

On an AMF trailer with guys eating lunch next to the truck. The name on the spool matches the rooftop site right there. :)

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 4

• Like 3

lilg740, asked me to check the site at the Emerson Metro station in East St. Louis, I checked that yesterday, I was unable to connect to LTE, however the there site was completely installed, I will upload pictures later today.  It also looked like it may have had a new Clearwire cabinet as well.

I also checked the site in Madison, IL behind the city hall/police station.  Crews were on site there climbing the tower, and Panels and RRUs were on the ground.  will have some pictures of that as well later.

• Like 1