Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

140 and 159 Cid 0560DE03. I did some sensorly mapping as well

Posted Image

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 4

140 and 159 Cid 0560DE03. I did some sensorly mapping as well

Was this the one you said you were going to get? I was talking about the 367 and Chambers one.

Can someone pull up thr sheet anf pm me what the hex is supposed to be for chambers /367?

Confirmed donut, I don't understand the point. Also got 05610101 again on the clark bridge/367 til 94.

9564637235_06d8397ca7_z_d.jpg

9564607527_7172699a78_z_d.jpg

• Like 1

Hello all,

I'm a rookie here. I notice when I drove pass the 370 & 94 site that all the cables that were hanging the other day all seems to be done I'm assuming. Can anyone confirm that? 

Hello all,

I'm a rookie here. I notice when I drove pass the 370 & 94 site that all the cables that were hanging the other day all seems to be done I'm assuming. Can anyone confirm that? 

Please see this post

Next step is to wait for Sprint to accept and integrate the site with whatever technologies may be available.

Hello all,

Depends on how you define done. The RRU's are up but Sprint has not accepted it yet and I don't see any signs of LTE from it on sensorly. It could be live for 3G and phone calls. The tower work is done but clearly its not a finished 800/1900/2600 site yet. A site near where I work had the RRUs up 2 months ago and no LTE yet, another site in the metro area only took about a week so its anyones guess when it will be accepted and usable on your daily drive. 

Lilg beat to it me with a better answer.

Edited by DaQue

Depends on how you define done. The RRU's are up but Sprint has not accepted it yet and I don't see any signs of LTE from it on sensorly. It could be live for 3G and phone calls. The tower work is done but clearly its not a finished 800/1900/2600 site yet. A site near where I work had the RRUs up 2 months ago and no LTE yet, another site in the metro area only took about a week so its anyones guess when it will be accepted and usable on your daily drive. 

Lilg beat to it me with a better answer.

Thanks guys. I travel that route frequently as well as the 64/Mason area if I can help anyway. 

Thanks guys. I travel that route frequently as well as the 64/Mason area if I can help anyway. 

If you can run Senorly from the Play store LTE will show up on their map that helps let everyone know where LTE is live. Also if you can follow the link LilG has in his signature and learn how to get to the LTE engineering screen  so you could pass on the sector ID's for any new LTE sites you find live that would be great. 

I don't know if you've seen it yet or not but Robert posts updates every few days with how many sites Sprint has accepted and for which markets  since his last update in a thread here. http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/3913-network-vision-site-acceptance-report-updates/page-3&do=findComment&comment=190676

Much more detail with maps and such are available if you decided to become a sponsor. There is no real set dollar amount to become a sponsor.  If you decide to, I'm NOT pushing you too, the link is near the top right here http://s4gru.com/index.php?/index

I'm passing that on mainly because its not on the main page I land on when I come here.

Cool. I run sensorly whenever I remember to start it. I've ran out for a while today. I did some of the mapping on sensorly for 270 & Manchester when it went live. I've been following this thread for over a week and been slowly understanding it. I look at the engineering screen once bit will start familiarizing myself with it more.

Cool. I run sensorly whenever I remember to start it. I've ran out for a while today. I did some of the mapping on sensorly for 270 & Manchester when it went live. I've been following this thread for over a week and been slowly understanding it. I look at the engineering screen once bit will start familiarizing myself with it more.

Also if you have Sensorly constantly running it will hurt your chances of picking up an LTE signal. If you have it running you can toggle your airplane mode on and off to pick up LTE.

• Like 1

I don't think anyone yesterday was able to help confirm if these are NV panels at 64/40 and Mason:

http://i.imgur.com/GN2Azvm.jpg

I can go back today with a proper camera if needed.

I have yet to see NV equipment in person since I spend most of my time in Chesterfield...which STILL doesn't seem to have any LTE (except for fleeting glimpses across the river).

A zoomed in picture would help. What I can see looks like panels with one RRU each which isn't normal for Sprint in the Missouri market. There is usually 3 or 4 if its a high capacity site.

A zoomed in picture would help. What I can see looks like panels with one RRU each which isn't normal for Sprint in the Missouri market. There is usually 3 or 4 if its a high capacity site.

The caveat Is "high capacity" site. I see single RRU sites quite often in Missouri.

The caveat Is "high capacity" site. I see single RRU sites quite often in Missouri.

Hmmm.... 

The how to spot  Sprint  sites  Ericsson definitely  says 3 or 4 and single RRUs are AT&T. 

All Sprint Ericsson sites have 3 RRUs. The high capacity sites have 4. If you see a site with 1, it is not Sprint.

[Edit: forget that last quote. Wasn't quite awake yet]

Sent from my HTC ONE

• Like 1