Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

Metro east is finally looking good on sensorly! I attempted to map the Emerson park site last night starting at 25th street and 64 and left it on until I passed bush stadium. My phone didn't switch over to 4g not once and sensorly only mapped near the 55 70 spilt. I will be going back today to try again.

Metro east is finally looking good on sensorly! I attempted to map the Emerson park site last night starting at 25th street and 64 and left it on until I passed bush stadium. My phone didn't switch over to 4g not once and sensorly only mapped near the 55 70 spilt. I will be going back today to try again.

Toggle airplane mode on for 6-10 seconds then toggle it off and it should pick it up. The problem is your phone didn't know to look there and only searches for new signals every 30 minutes(depending on device). The alternative is to download an app from the market called LTE Discovery(https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.simplyadvanced.ltediscovery&hl=en). This will do that for you.

Toggle airplane mode on for 6-10 seconds then toggle it off and it should pick it up. The problem is your phone didn't know to look there and only searches for new signals every 30 minutes(depending on device). The alternative is to download an app from the market called LTE Discovery(https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.simplyadvanced.ltediscovery&hl=en). This will do that for you.

I had discovery running sorry I forgot to put that in the post. The good thing is I live about a mile away so I will be doing alot of mapping in the area.

Also ive been at st marys hospital on clayton rd. for the past 3 days I got lte in the bldg but it was very slow and when I open up the debug menu it switches to 3g. I know the towere are ssupposed to be mounted on the bldg but the only lte I found outside the bldg is at clayton rd and skinker. I got a pic of some panels on top of the bldg while I was there but I doubt that they are nv. I will post pics later when I get home.

hope that site helps out at ameristar cause place is a dead dead zone

I was able to get LTE in the hotel about 3 weeks ago. Of course I was on the 15th floor and my window over looked the river. :)

Kinda near N St chuck what do you need. 70/TrumanSent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 4

Is there any LTE off of 370? I had a different sector coming off of the southwest sector of the quality inn right before I lost the quality inn.