Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

So doesn't look like anything exciting in my areas today Fenton to High Ridge. I still have the T-Mobile sim card in my One instead of my Sprint LTE sim. Forgot to change back.

Sent from my HTC One on Tapatalk Beta 4

I swear Sprint is trying really hard to mess with me. I was at Sunshine and 60 this morning and got nothing. Now there's dark purple on the map.

Thats how it was for me with the Quality Inn site in St Charles last week.....

I swear Sprint is trying really hard to mess with me. I was at Sunshine and 60 this morning and got nothing. Now there's dark purple on the map.

Do you have the updated version of the radio or the stock version?

ego lte  ;) the phone thinks highly of itself... 

Will be nice to get the hex sector id's. Worked for me all day. The signal from Motherhead is only -110 at my bench but its usable on the Note 2.

• Like 2

Went back to Sunshine and 60 here, still nothing.

But.

I did find this.

Republic water tower.

I don't think I have ever seen a water tower with so many racks on it.

Just got off work. I'll be by the mother head site in an hour or so. I'll let you know what I find. I have a ego lte.

If you are ever near 70 and 5th street(Quality Inn) could you grab that one too?

Drove up the rock from 170. Got 378 (which is Natural Bridge and Hanley) and then 266 and then 97. I didnt remember it was at Woodson and the Rock Rd and traffic was heavy.

Were you running Sensorly?

-70 ish wasn't strong enough?

Any combination of -80 or less, 4G accepted, or HEX is good for confirmation for me. And that still will only get it in the question mark until I see it on the acceptance report.

• Like 1

Hex

Any combination of -80 or less, 4G accepted, or HEX is good for confirmation for me. And that still will only get it in the question mark until I see it on the acceptance report.

Well I can't get you the accepted or HEX but I got the -80 part beat at least.

Please explain to me what I'm seeing. I know some people post serving cells and it is multiple digits. I'm looking at mine and it is showing a serving cell with only two digits. I know this is from the 270 & 64 or 270 & Manchester just don't remember which screen shot it is. PLEASE THE NOOB!!!!

Screenshot_2013-08-26-15-01-33.png