Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

I think he was talking about Highway N in Dardenne

There are a lot of spots popping up. The along Hwy N is one that i need to go check out. Ive never picked up Bucheit west of Hwy K. And i dont know if Research park reaches that far north....

Where at if you are allowed to say? I see some isolated purple spots but not sure which are legit.

And yes we don't know what is legit til we can actually get large portions mapped out. Like the spot north of Truman and 370.

Just did a little sensorly mapping at 44/270 so we should see some darker purple soon

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 4

I'll be down highway drive to Yarnell and Soccer Park closer to 6 and that should pick up and turn Sensorly on

Sent from my HTC One on Tapatalk Beta 4

Need anything at Truman and 370?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 4

See if you get anything. Pictures maybe??? We've got a mystery site somewhere around 370 and 70 as you probably know. Could you make it back to the site at Elm Point Rd and Zumbehl??

See if you get anything. Pictures maybe??? We've got a mystery site somewhere around 370 and 70 as you probably know. Could you make it back to the site at Elm Point Rd and Zumbehl??

Never noticed that Elm Point Rd site. Saved it to Waze will run home grab the camera and check it out.

I've been back working in the 170 and Rock Road area for the past two days and LTE is absolutely terrible along the Rock Road. I've done over 30 speeds checks and none have been over 2 Mbps down and 1 Mbps up.  Did they throttle something down?

I am getting 8 Mbps down on WiMax consistently!.

Never noticed that Elm Point Rd site. Saved it to Waze will run home grab the camera and check it out.

Yea i think its back on the business lot. Zoom zoom zoom(not the Mazda version of the saying)...

I've been back working in the 170 and Rock Road area for the past two days and LTE is absolutely terrible along the Rock Road. I've done over 30 speeds checks and none have been over 2 Mbps down and 1 Mbps up.  Did they throttle something down?

I am getting 8 Mbps down on WiMax consistently!.

How are you getting WiMax on a GS4?

LTE at the edge of usable where I set inside the RF sheilded room with the door open. Outside its pretty good.

Yea i just went through there and picked up Cottleville 2 east of Mid Rivers all the way to Fallon Rd. I had Research from Hwy N on Hwy K til almost Mexico Rd.

I shut my mouth then. Carry on.

I can't wait til LTE has as much coverage in STL as WiMax does. I had a Sprint GS1(Epic 4G) that was awesome on WiMax.

It will, and must be better than WiMax. WiMax was great when you could get it but it was only available in St. Louis, St. Charles, and St Clair Counties. Not good enough....LTE on the 800 band will be the best thing Sprint has ever offered.

It will, and must be better than WiMax. WiMax was great when you could get it but it was only available in St. Louis, St. Charles, and St Clair Counties. Not good enough....LTE on the 800 band will be the best thing Sprint has ever offered.

Oh I don't doubt that. I, like the rest of us, am ready for mass LTE coverage.

I am a believer, but right now it just a painful process. The 170/Page/Rock Road area is just frustrating. I was just about to cancel my SG2 line because the LTE was "up" 80% of the time. Now it is like then turn it on and off just to mess with my mind. :) 

Right now I am sitting at the QT at the junction of 170 and the Rock Road and have been for 25 minutes. I get no LTE or super slow LTE while WiMax flies!