Network Vision/LTE - Colorado Market (Denver/Colo Springs/Fort Collins/Pueblo/Grand Jct)

Craig

In your dialer, type ##debug#

##data# is also useful.

That actually won't work. It's a different code for the G2. I forget the code for G2.

Better off downloading Signal Check Pro. That will tell you what band you are using.

Sent from my Nexus 5

In Your dialer press ##33284# and then go to lte engineering and that will show you what band you're connected to

Sent from my iCrap using Tapatalk

I've been told that doesn't work on the G2. Is that wrong?

Sent from my Nexus 5

I've been told that doesn't work on the G2. Is that wrong?

Sent from my Nexus 5

thats how I know what band I'm connected to , what doesn't work anymore on the lg g2 with kitkat is forcing lte

• Like 1

thats how I know what band I'm connected to , what doesn't work anymore on the lg g2 with kitkat is forcing lte

Hmm. Interesting that must be what I was remembering. The way to set LTE Only was different (and now nonexistent). Sorry for the confusion!

Sent from my Nexus 5

• Like 1

Hmm. Interesting that must be what I was remembering. The way to set LTE Only was different (and now nonexistent). Sorry for the confusion!

Sent from my Nexus 5

thats why I'm holding off on updating my phone .... I like to watch netflix and that's the only way to do it right know [emoji12]

Just got LTE between 88th and Federal and 84th on my S3. Got a quick hit last night south of 92nd but nothing like this. It was solid. Tried to get a test on it but it dropped to eHRPD after 84th. It's coming quick!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Update it. If you are connected to anything besides B25, it will tell you on the Provider line.

Sent from my Nexus 5

David I have signal check pro also. I tried updating but it says I have the current issue. I am going through Band 41 sites on Hamden, 30 to 45 downloads, and Band 41 is not showing on the provider line. Could it be a phone issue? Thanks

I think we might of even met in Boulder, there were a lot of people so I don't remember but your name sounds familiar. Yeah great LTE whenever I go down there. It seems like up North is filling in nicely though.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

Nope didn't go, I have a one year old and it was too cold.

David I have signal check pro also. I tried updating but it says I have the current issue. I am going through Band 41 sites on Hamden, 30 to 45 downloads, and Band 41 is not showing on the provider line. Could it be a phone issue? Thanks

There are still some issues identifying B41 in the app. There's a few fixes coming out soon.

Sent from my Nexus 5

• Like 1

4g isn't connecting as well anymore on my Evo 4g LTE. No changes to firmware, no updates. Could the re-aiming of antennas be changing my coverage areas?

Yeah I'm in the same area. Loveland/Berthoud/ft collins and my service had been a bit sketchy the last couple days as well.

Also, part of the Enlightened. Agent thunderwagn. Not quite as active as I once was, but try to get out and play from time to time ????

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

Arvada should be getting some cluster love on the next update or two. I'm getting 1x800 from the tower that serves my house and last night it was 1900 only.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

That would be Samsung's phones for Ya.

Yeah I'm in the same area. Loveland/Berthoud/ft collins and my service had been a bit sketchy the last couple days as well.

Also, part of the Enlightened. Agent thunderwagn. Not quite as active as I once was, but try to get out and play from time to time ????

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

Yep I've seen your work around that area before.

Got some good 4g in new places in FoCo the last 2 days on Taft, wasn't mapping due to the game, but nice surprise. I need it to go live in old Town since I work up there some weeks. Very exciting developments.

Yep I've seen your work around that area before.

Got some good 4g in new places in FoCo the last 2 days on Taft, wasn't mapping due to the game, but nice surprise. I need it to go live in old Town since I work up there some weeks. Very exciting developments.

Were you getting 4G on a tri-band phone or was it on the HTC One you have in your profile?  I might have to go do some mapping out there.  I get traces of LTE (band 25) from my apartment but it only lasts a couple seconds and has a really weak signal strength.  Its likely coming from the tower just south of the CSU campus.