Network Vision/LTE - Colorado Market (Denver/Colo Springs/Fort Collins/Pueblo/Grand Jct)

Craig

Thanks for the info, David. Been a lurker here forever hoping to get the inside scoop on when our network would finally be updated. After 2 years, looks like we're close.

Go donate a little and you can get the inside scoop. ;)

We just had 29 sites turned on and the locations of those towers on a google map are just a few dollars away...

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I called him Dave once, then he beat me up. So now I just call him David.

Robert via Samsung Note 8.0 using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 7

Got rock solid LTE in Lafayette this morning for the first time Indoors at the Bowling alley at 287 and South Boulder Road. That used to be a dead zone for Sprint 3G.

• Like 2

Hey Santa, since you're in my neck of the woods have you been able to force lte on any towers South of 285 on wads? I was getting over 50 down a week ago and now it will just try to connect and then disconnect back to 3g. Been like that for a couple days. Probably just working on the towers?

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

same problems here. I can get downloads up to 50 at wadsworth and 285 through Sheridan, but ltd band 41 at the office Tufts and wadsworth. I haven't traveled South on Wadsworth for a couple of weeks, so I can't speak to it. My gut tells me they are getting us ready to be accepted. We'll see.

• Like 1

We have 4G Lte along this corrider in a sprint spark band, It takes a tri band phone to get it. Like Denver nugs, I could pull Lte along this corrider until a week ago. I think they are testing it out now. I went through the same process a couple of weeks ago on the se side of town. I am hoping we see the same results. Hopefully we will see this area on s. wadsworth accepted by 3g, then turned onto 4g in the next month... It's comming. Have some hope!

We have 4G Lte along this corrider in a sprint spark band, It takes a tri band phone to get it. Like Denver nugs, I could pull Lte along this corrider until a week ago. I think they are testing it out now. I went through the same process a couple of weeks ago on the se side of town. I am hoping we see the same results. Hopefully we will see this area on s. wadsworth accepted by 3g, then turned onto 4g in the next month... It's comming. Have some hope!

Band 41 completed testing long ago........ They're not turning it on and off for the heck of it. Its been live since July of last summer.

If you're not able to connect to it now, it likely has something to do with the new 3G network, and nothing to do with the LTE network.

Sent from my Nexus 5

• Like 1

Band 41 completed testing long ago........ They're not turning it on and off for the heck of it. Its been live since July of last summer.

If you're not able to connect to it now, it likely has something to do with the new 3G network, and nothing to do with the LTE network.

Sent from my Nexus 5

what do you mean by that? I was getting LTE here in greeley till about a week ago and now just 3G...
  • Like 1

what do you mean by that? I was getting LTE here in greeley till about a week ago and now just 3G...

He's speaking specifically for band 41. You're probably getting something else over in Greeley

I never got 4g in Greeley from 83rd down to 16 th from 10th to Evans... Is that your data on sensorly?

Edited by DrOckW

He's speaking specifically for band 41. You're probably getting something else over in Greeley

yeah that's mine. Was nice for a little lol

Greely does have Band 41. Is that the LTE band you where getting? With what device? Can you get it anywhere now?

Greely does have Band 41. Is that the LTE band you where getting? With what device? Can you get it anywhere now?

I don't know what band I was getting. How does one check that? (I'm a noob around these parts).

And no, I haven't gotten LTE anywhere since Monday. And I have an HTC One M8

I don't know what band I was getting. How does one check that? (I'm a noob around these parts).

And no, I haven't gotten LTE anywhere since Monday. And I have an HTC One M8

Did this change when you got the M8 (what device before that?) or have you LTE on the M8 in these areas before?

Sent from my Nexus 5

Did this change when you got the M8 (what device before that?) or have you LTE on the M8 in these areas before?

Sent from my Nexus 5

yeah, I got the M8 when I switched to sprint (March 28). Got LTE when I booted the phone for the first time and through last Monday. Now just 3G.

That's an awesome find.  Let's hope this is a "today" thing as suggested.  If it is "today" I suspect that means "tonight" which would make it a great birthday present for me to wake up to in the morning!

That's an awesome find.  Let's hope this is a "today" thing as suggested.  If it is "today" I suspect that means "tonight" which would make it a great birthday present for me to wake up to in the morning!

It means 1% of users will see the update today. 1% tomorrow, 1% the next day, and the next and the next. Then bumped to 10%, then 20, then 50... etc. 

It's good news alright, but it might still take some time for everyone to start seeing the update. 

• Like 1