Network Vision/LTE - Colorado Market (Denver/Colo Springs/Fort Collins/Pueblo/Grand Jct)

Craig

Do we have any Colorado Springs readers that would like to gather some GCI/PCI confirmations for the sites down there? It would be very helpful!

In order to confirm a site, I need a screen shot of Signal Check Pro or the engineering screen with an LTE signal of -80dBm or better (closer to 0). 

Sponsors have access to exact site locations, and should post in the Sponsor thread.

If you are not a Sponsor, you can still help. If you have a very strong LTE signal (-80dBm or better), post a screen shot here along with your location.

Thanks!

Ahhhh, the tease.  I meant to post this last Thursday but you know, life and stuff.  I was walking my dog along the highline canal by Mississippi Ave and Leetsdale (along Fremont Cemetery) when it happened.  On my single band iPhone 5 the LTE logo appeared, just a few hundred yards from my house.  But then, before I had a chance to run a pointless speedtest or download season 2 of Girls, it was gone.  Poof.  And it hasn't been back since.  

I know it's coming soon and it will be glorious, but that tease is making the wait that much harder.  

FYI, I finally decided to stop being a freeloader and just paypal'd some scratch as a thank you for the great time I've had participating on this board.  Thank you everyone for your great contributions and consistently positive dialogue.  This has been one of the best boards I've been on in my 50* some years on the internet.  

*approximately, I'm bad with numbers and dates. 

• Like 4

I guess I should have specified I donated to the site, and not everyone specifically. But if you'd like, I do have 30 cents burning a hole in my pocket....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Ahhhh, the tease.  I meant to post this last Thursday but you know, life and stuff.  I was walking my dog along the highline canal by Mississippi Ave and Leetsdale (along Fremont Cemetery) when it happened.  On my single band iPhone 5 the LTE logo appeared, just a few hundred yards from my house.  But then, before I had a chance to run a pointless speedtest or download season 2 of Girls, it was gone.  Poof.  And it hasn't been back since.  

I know it's coming soon and it will be glorious, but that tease is making the wait that much harder.  

FYI, I finally decided to stop being a freeloader and just paypal'd some scratch as a thank you for the great time I've had participating on this board.  Thank you everyone for your great contributions and consistently positive dialogue.  This has been one of the best boards I've been on in my 50* some years on the internet.  

*approximately, I'm bad with numbers and dates. 

Thanks for supporting the site! We appreciate every donation, big or small. Goes a long way to keeping the site online.

Be sure to check out the Colorado Sponsor thread. Lots of good information over there! http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/5624-colorado-nv-maps-and-discussion/

• Like 1

While service has been poor in central Denver for about a year now, this week has been especially difficult.  Lots of 1x and dropped data connections, been noticing dropped calls as well - which is a new development, usually I can at least get my calls through.  Anyone else experiencing a similar situation?  Is this cause for hope that upgrades are nearing completion?

• Like 1

While service has been poor in central Denver for about a year now, this week has been especially difficult.  Lots of 1x and dropped data connections, been noticing dropped calls as well - which is a new development, usually I can at least get my calls through.  Anyone else experiencing a similar situation?  Is this cause for hope that upgrades are nearing completion?

Or they are getting ready to make the switch. It's hard to say with these kinds of issues. There's no real way to know if it's just a network problem, or if upgrades are affecting the network.

• Like 2

Pulse check? Did this thread die because everyone is getting their motorcycle out and tuned up for the year?

Everyone is in the Colorado Sponsor thread. It's not dead at all... Just stuff that can't be discussed in here. Sorry.

Sent from my Nexus 5

• Like 1

Pulse check? Did this thread die because everyone is getting their motorcycle out and tuned up for the year?

Yep. Just like David said... The Colorado sponsor thread is pretty hot. Good stuff though.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

• Like 2

im connecting to band 26 in Colorado springs but I don't know what GCI 0841CE011 what tower is that?? PCI is 305 and TAC is 16923 thanks!!

Go to the sponsor thread. That information is not available in this thread.

Sent from my Nexus 5

I've been a long time lurker here. I figured it was about time I signed up and fed the kitty. Thanks for all the great info so far!

Thanks for supporting the site! I think you'll find lots of good information over on the Sponsor side :)

:welc:

Can anyone in Denver on a stock S3 with the KitKat update post what PRL its using? I updated my S3 to the ND8 modem on CM11 and service is shotty. Need to know if I need to update my 25017 prl. I know this is off topic but I dunno any other forum I can find an S3 Denver specific prl. Sorry.

On topic, quick hit of single band at Mineral Light Rail tonight! So excited for the end of June. Sprint better not have made me a false promise!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Can anyone in Denver on a stock S3 with the KitKat update post what PRL its using? I updated my S3 to the ND8 modem on CM11 and service is shotty. Need to know if I need to update my 25017 prl. I know this is off topic but I dunno any other forum I can find an S3 Denver specific prl. Sorry.

On topic, quick hit of single band at Mineral Light Rail tonight! So excited for the end of June. Sprint better not have made me a false promise!

• Like 1