Sprint is looking for a new Ad Agency

orangeblue

Sprint doesn't need an agency.  Just get 2 cosplayers, dress them up as an 8T8R panel and an RRU, send them out with a megaphone around town and record them extolling the virtues of Sprint's continuous network improvement.  Done.

• Like 2

bah all i did was push back space and it cleared my reply....

basically they need to get a real world CS base to reply to people....not these dumb A canned respones...

Sprint......yea we are working on it...chill out... :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Also they need to work out some sort of deal for long time customers that have stuck with them....base it on longevity......they have computers and programs they can go back and track numbers to date, person, address etc....

spend your ad money on your current crop

• Like 1

Put Marcelo in boxing shorts and speak directly into the camera. "We took our hits and punches, but we came back. We ripped out the equipment because it wasn't  good enough for our customers and built the network from the grown up. We have the spectrum and listen to our customers and now we are on track on being the baddest and best setup in town. From our network to our customer service, from our plans to our devices. We don't hold back so we can bring you the best. We are back baby and once you experience our network, you will be too".

• Like 14

Put Marcelo in boxing shorts and speak directly into the camera. "We took our hits and punches, but we came back. We ripped out the equipment because it wasn't  good enough for our customers and built the network from the grown up. We have the spectrum and listen to our customers and now we are on track on being the baddest and best setup in town. From our network to our customer service, from our plans to our devices. We don't hold back so we can bring you the best. We are back baby and once you experience our network, you will be too".

I rather see Carly switch services... Have you see Marcelo, seriously I don't need to look at this on TV.

• Like 1

How about the world's first tri-mode ad:  Marcelo in the first 1/3 of the screen ripping out equipment, Carly in the 2nd and Zombies in the last third.

Shouldn't the zombies be ripping out the equipment, Carly rides in on Band 41 bike, and Marcelo Jumps on ?
  • Like 3

Good. The current collateral you see at the stores (signs, rate plan documents, etc) and the new TV ads with the kinetic type on the alternating yellow and teal color palette are way better, but I need to see more.

Hopefully the new AOR comes through. It's a great time to have this account!

• Like 1

Who still watch TV ads?

I'm not only a marketing major, but a small business owner and I know first hand how important they are. TV ads are EXTREMELY important, but only if they are done correctly. They are also the biggest amount of money that companies in the US spend on advertising, and it's continuing to grow. 

Television is saturated with ads, so having an effective one that will "stand-out" from the rest is what every company hopes for when designing/creating an ad. And honestly that's why they probably did the Framily commercials the way they did. Because the average person is not expecting a hamster in a ball, or someone looking like Gordon on their TV. It catches your attention, think about it, you may have not "liked" the Framily ads, but it made you remember Sprint and the Framily plan.

So while we can laugh about it, the move they make on this is important. If done correctly, it may boost sales, it may get people talking and it may show that Sprint has changed. But if done incorrectly, it's going to get lost in the rest of the ads on TV.

On a side note, there are dedicated sites and shows that showcase ONLY TV ads, because people do care about the advertisements. Just think of the Super Bowl... people want to see the ads, like they want a deal on black Friday.

• Like 5

My thought is that Sprint needs to sit down with some of the Super Bowl ad agencies and come up with an ad that we will always remember.

EDS and cat herding cowboys

VW and Darth Vader

etrade and the baby

If they can come up with something like this it will go a long way.

They should go back to that ad campaign where they had people talking on the phone misunderstanding what the other was saying.  I think it was an ad for how clear the PCS network was.  Now it could be an ad for HD voice.  I remember things like "I said 'pick up soup from the store' not 'a soap opera star!' !

Anyone else remember that?

• Like 2

How about showing people one red,blue,and magenta doing the same boring things.. Have a commercial where they walk in the sprint store sad and come out happy in yellow! Its about change, we built a new network from the ground up..

I just noticed in the current "Family Share" commercial they have 1 of the 10 people as a dog... because dogs totally need to be on the family's plan so they can receive calls from kitty!  :lol:

E6vWE.jpg

I just noticed in the current "Family Share" commercial they have 1 of the 10 people as a dog... because dogs totally need to be on the family's plan so they can receive calls from kitty!  :lol:

I can finally use my full-screen GIF:

http://sbolen.github.io/no-idea-cat/

Hell. Yes.

• Like 4

I can finally use my full-screen GIF:

http://sbolen.github.io/no-idea-cat/

Hell. Yes.

I've never seen that one before!!  :lol:  :lol: