Marcelo Claure, Town Hall Meetings, New Family Share Pack Plan, Unlimited Individual Plan, Discussion Thread

joshuam

Guys, Las Vegas is scheduled and will be the next RootMetrics market report. I believe it will released next week, and Marcelo already has the results. That is why he gave the hints which are not related with the previous results.

• Like 3

Probably the same marketing team that did totes ma goats for Sprint after they were fired by Sprint.

Sent from my SM-N915P using Tapatalk

The Framily ad team found a new gig! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

• Like 7

The Verizon commercial is stupid to us but to the average customer who knows nothing it does a great job of explaining. Which goes along with their simplified plan approach now.

I don't know how but Verizon somehow always gets its point across

The Verizon commercial is stupid to us but to the average customer who knows nothing it does a great job of explaining. Which goes along with their simplified plan approach now.

Be that as it may, the first Verizon customer that tells me Verizon rules and Sprint sucks because Verizon has a "wider" door, I swear I will punch them right straight in the mouth for being so freakin' stupid.

• Like 18

anyone watched the new Sprint ad during the NBC Sunday night football game? very nice showing the rootmetrics results from markets. across America.

Came here to post this -- very effective ad, IMO.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 5

Excellent ad. Network Superiority, Forward Thinking, Competitively Priced. That's what consumers like me want to hear. Definitely better than the farm animals :).

This ad with similar qualities was what helped me come back to Sprint in the first place.

https://youtu.be/2vVxAHVUvU4

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Isn't me or its the Sprint ads campaigns getting better and the Verizon one turning into the Old Sprint one.

I think the Verizon ads are pretty good. They get the message- reliability- across without completely boring people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Sprint needs to hire the Verizon Test guy....he could announce new markets as they get rolled out with Spark. "Today I am in the Big Apple where every Subway Station has Sprint signal" or today I am testing in such and such a market with some cultural references...

Then end each commercial with that 3D Sprint Network infographic.

Sprint needs to hire the Verizon Test guy....he could announce new markets as they get rolled out with Spark. "Today I am in the Big Apple where every Subway Station has Sprint signal" or today I am testing in such and such a market with some cultural references...

Then end each commercial with that 3D Sprint Network infographic.

No, he looks a little too much like Jared from Subway.

• Like 3