iPhone 6 omnibus thread

sbolen

It's only marginally higher, which means this is probably the screen resolution for the 4.7 inch device, with a ~359 PPI, which is slightly higher than the 5/5S/5C's PPI of ~329. Not much of an improvement, but it's still an imporovement.

-Anthony

It's only marginally higher, which means this is probably the screen resolution for the 4.7 inch device, with a ~359 PPI, which is slightly higher than the 5/5S/5C's PPI of ~329. Not much of an improvement, but it's still an imporovement.

-Anthony

I have no interest in anything higher than a retina screen. I don't want my battery life to suffer from a power sucking screen lol.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

I have no interest in anything higher than a retina screen. I don't want my battery life to suffer from a power sucking screen lol.

Exactly. I think the retina screen still looks better than some android flagship screens.

Exactly. I think the retina screen still looks better than some android flagship screens.

While I do agree and I am completely satisfactory of my Retina desplay, I do really like the screen on my friends' LG G2. Even though I can't see individual pixels on my 5S, his 1080p screen just looks amazing.

-Anthony

I know it is still speculation, but this doesn't surprise me in the least.

That's how Apple gets those huge margins...

http://www.macrumors.com/2014/08/19/iphone-6-front-panel-rear-shell-assembled/

So nice.

I just wish there was a way to get my little square back on my home button without interfereing with touch ID. That's really all I want with my iPhone 6 :(

-Anthony

Yeah, now go wipe off your computer screen before it gets sticky.

;)

AJ

• Like 2

AJ, you seem to have forgotten which part of S4GRU you have ventured to.  ;)  :P

I am just riffing on the "GURU" part.  Too many outsiders, especially Magentans, think that we are egotistically "S4GURU," not S4GRU.

AJ

• Like 1

http://www.macrumors.com/2014/08/19/iphone-6-front-panel-rear-shell-assembled/

So nice.

These seem like shots of the same phone we've been seeing in supposed leaked shots. The phone has those ridiculous lines on the back of the phone.

I surely hope this is some sort of prototype and not the actual production version.

Sent from my LG G3 using Tapatalk

These seem like shots of the same phone we've been seeing in supposed leaked shots. The phone has those ridiculous lines on the back of the phone.

I surely hope this is some sort of prototype and not the actual production version.

The lines look different. Glossy almost. I don't know . We will see!

The lines look different. Glossy almost. I don't know . We will see!

The lines are made of some sort of rubber/plastic as they're tore off on the top. You can see it in one of the shots. I saw an even better shot if this exact phone and one of the lines was missing in a few places.

If I'm on a SERO plan what do I need to do to upgrade when the iPhone 6 is released? Will I be able to keep my current unlimited data plan?

I wouldn't see why not.

If I'm on a SERO plan what do I need to do to upgrade when the iPhone 6 is released? Will I be able to keep my current unlimited data plan?

Get on chat and tell them to upgrade you to sero premium + premium data. Then have then activate your phone.

Die, SERO, die. Sorry, guys, but that is the way it should be. If you choose to leave Sprint as a result, best wishes.

AJ

• Like 3

This right here seemingly confirms a 128GB iPhone 6. Still a rumor until September 9.

MacDailyNews: Leaked schematics suggest 128GB iPhone 6 http://macdailynews.com/2014/08/21/leaked-schematics-suggest-128gb-iphone-6/

Arghhhhh. I don't care if it is 128 gb I'll never get a phone that big! Where's the schematic that says if it supports spark or not!

If you're already using an iPhone 5 on SERO, you won't have to change a thing. You will already have the $10 premium data on it. Greetings, my SERO brethren. *handshake*

If we're ever kicked off this wonderful plan, there is a $60 unlimited individual plan now, so that'd be the next logical step.

• Like 1

If you're already using an iPhone 5 on SERO, you won't have to change a thing. You will already have the $10 premium data on it. Greetings, my SERO brethren. *handshake*

If we're ever kicked off this wonderful plan, there is a $60 unlimited individual plan now, so that'd be the next logical step.

I just heard about that.  I pay $59.99 for 500 min/unlim txt/unlim data now, so I'll probably switch to that unless there's some reason I don't know about.  I don't need unlimited minutes, but whatever.

If I stick with SERO, will I be able to get a subsidized iPhone instead of Easy Pay, or does Sprint not do subsidies anymore?