iPhone 6 omnibus thread

sbolen

You have to call in and specifically tell a rep that you want to pay more towards your easy pay. It won't make your payment smaller, you'll just pay it down faster. Kinda like financing a car.

Sent from my LG G3 using Tapatalk

Thanks [emoji16] and another question this iPhone won't be eligible for the new unlocking rules right because it's not manufactured or released in 2015?

• Like 1

You have to call in and specifically tell a rep that you want to pay more towards your easy pay. It won't make your payment smaller, you'll just pay it down faster. Kinda like financing a car.

Too bad it doesn't lower the monthly easy pay amount.

• Like 1

I'm a huge fan of Lifeproof cases and was wondering about how long does it take them to release their cases after the new iPhone launches? I know you guys can't give me an exact answer but for past launches would it take like a month or 2 months?

The truth right there. And this thing is in prestine condition. I am going to throw my case back in it and make sure it's perfect for the buyer... Just hope I can get a decent price for it

I'm having LTE radio problems and have AppleCare+. I hope that they'll hook me up with a new, swapped phone so I can blanket that mofo with protection for a pristine condition sale later.

To pay down your monthly installment, you just need to pay more than your monthly bill, i.e., your bill is $105 this month, and your pay $300. $195 gets knocked off the total. Also, you can sell your easy pay device and use that money to knock down your installment. The phone isn't locked to your account, and can be activated by another Sprint customer. You're still responsible for the payments, though.

To pay down your monthly installment, you just need to pay more than your monthly bill, i.e., your bill is $105 this month, and your pay $300. $195 gets knocked off the total. Also, you can sell your easy pay device and use that money to knock down your installment. The phone isn't locked to your account, and can be activated by another Sprint customer. You're still responsible for the payments, though.

How would that work if you're on a family plan and you have more than on phone on easy pay? Currently we don't have any phones on easy pay. But I know my dad can't take his S3 anymore and wants a new phone soon because it's starting to randomly shut off. And I might sell my 5S for a 6 so if there's 2 phones where would the money go?

How would that work if you're on a family plan and you have more than on phone on easy pay? Currently we don't have any phones on easy pay. But I know my dad can't take his S3 anymore and wants a new phone soon because it's starting to randomly shut off. And I might sell my 5S for a 6 so if there's 2 phones where would the money go?

Unless I was told wrong, the money would go toward the oldest easy pay balance.

I know this is off topic, but talking about buying a new iPhone is about as good a place to talk about my next MacBook Pro. I'm buying this next week.

http://store.apple.com/us/product/FE294LL/A/refurbished-154-inch-macbook-pro-23ghz-quad-core-intel-i7-with-retina-display

I know this is off topic, but talking about buying a new iPhone is about as good a place to talk about my next MacBook Pro. I'm buying this next week.

http://store.apple.com/us/product/FE294LL/A/refurbished-154-inch-macbook-pro-23ghz-quad-core-intel-i7-with-retina-display

So perty!
  • Like 1

So perty!

Isn't it? And it's the 15" model and has the dual graphics instead of just the Iris or Iris Pro. I'll do an unboxing video of it too. :)

• Like 2

I already tried this. All it does is give me a credit towards my next bill. When asked, Sprint specifically said that I have to call in and tell them that I want the money to go towards the phone on my easy pay account.

• Like 1

It's strange when TMZ reports on technology, but it looks like they've obtained pictures of the iPhone from a Foxconn employee who took one from the factory.

http://m.tmz.com/#Article/2014/08/15/apple-iphone-6-pics-photos-leak-leaked

Ugliest phone ever. I sure hope this is a fake.

• Like 1

I won't buy it. That thing is hideous. Looks like one of the bogus manufacturing places over in chinatown managed to produce what they think it will look like. Fortunately, I believe apple would never release anything so ugly. 

Refurbs are the way to go! Almost all of the Macs I own are refurbs -- there's no noticeable difference in quality, and all defects have been cleared. Why buy new, when you can wait a little bit and buy something that's been factory reconditioned? :)

I won't buy it. That thing is hideous. Looks like one of the bogus manufacturing places over in chinatown managed to produce what they think it will look like. Fortunately, I believe apple would never release anything so ugly. 

I bet we see a Samsung Galaxy 6 come out with those lines on the back of the device. :)

• Like 2

I bet we see a Samsung Galaxy 6 come out with those lines on the back of the device. :)

We already have the Samsung Alpha. Samsungs go at a combination of the iPhone 5S & Galaxy. A phone that will be outdated the moment the iPhone 6 is launched. I just don't get why they bothered producing that phone...

Refurbs are the way to go! Almost all of the Macs I own are refurbs -- there's no noticeable difference in quality, and all defects have been cleared. Why buy new, when you can wait a little bit and buy something that's been factory reconditioned? :)

I bought my first MacBook used on eBay, my first MacBook Pro 13" brand new, my 2nd MacBook Pro used from eBay, and my 3rd will be refurbished. I think I'm finally going to do something right. And if I buy refurb thru the education store, I'll get a discount on the price of AppleCare for it too, because AppleCare on the Mac is super expensive.

• Like 1

I bought my first MacBook used on eBay, my first MacBook Pro 13" brand new, my 2nd MacBook Pro used from eBay, and my 3rd will be refurbished. I think I'm finally going to do something right. And if I buy refurb thru the education store, I'll get a discount on the price of AppleCare for it too, because AppleCare on the Mac is super expensive.

The next one I get will definitely be refurbished or from someplace like adorama offering applecare with purchase.

The next one I get will definitely be refurbished or from someplace like adorama offering applecare with purchase.

Too bad their sale price with AppleInsider on the bundles expired already.

• Like 1

Too bad their sale price with AppleInsider on the bundles expired already.

Yeh I know I saw.  If there was anytime I would've gotten a computer, it would've been then. I assume they will go on sale after the september 9th event.

Yeh I know I saw. If there was anytime I would've gotten a computer, it would've been then. I assume they will go on sale after the september 9th event.

Hopefully, but I've waited long enough to get a 15" MacBook Pro, so I'm not waiting anymore, lol.

It's strange when TMZ reports on technology, but it looks like they've obtained pictures of the iPhone from a Foxconn employee who took one from the factory.

http://m.tmz.com/#Article/2014/08/15/apple-iphone-6-pics-photos-leak-leaked

Ew

BGR just debunked the TMZ photos as the iPhone clone. http://bgr.com/2014/08/15/iphone-6-rumors-photos-tmz-lol/