iPhone 6 omnibus thread

sbolen

Ok that's just creepy, but it would give new meaning to the Apple religion. Hmmm, maybe that is what the white covered building at the event is for? 

Not so much creepy. Obviously he knew he was going to die. Maybe he recorded something to introduce a future product that he would not be alive to introduce....Perhaps, the iWatch? lol

Doubt it. This is the first event that will highlight devices that have been totally upgraded, designed, etc under the new CEO. I doubt very much he or Apple will allow a holographic or film image of Jobs to upstage him. The focus will be on the devices and not any distraction that will undermine the event. 

TS

Even though I am an Android user, I do have an iPad and MacBook (with Windows running in VM...) so I always enjoy these events, and to see what interesting ideas Apple has.  This would be the first iPhone I'd consider given the screen size options.

One reason I probably won't get one?  I enjoy running SignalCheck and Sensorly on my Android, being a Sprint geek :)

• Like 2

One reason I probably won't get one?  I enjoy running SignalCheck and Sensorly on my Android, being a Sprint geek :)

I am hoping that eventually Apple opens up iOS enough to get information like this. If not, Field test mode will work for my I guess. Once my market is fully saturated, I probably won't be obsessed with running speed tests and checking which band I am connecting too. 

I really hope Apple proves that it can maintain innovation even without Jobs.  I'm excited to see what they reveal -- and I have never owned an iPhone.  I would consider an iPhone if it gains tri-band support.

• Like 1

I really hope Apple proves that it can maintain innovation even without Jobs. I'm excited to see what they reveal -- and I have never owned an iPhone. I would consider an iPhone if it gains tri-band support.

Apple can maintain innovation without Jobs. Jony Ive's is an innovative genius!

• Like 2

Apple going all out this year. I just want to know what's inside the white box

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Anyone else annoyed at the fact there are two music feeds being broadcasted at the same time?  I muted it of course, but it would've been nice to leave it up in the background until I hear some voices.

• Like 5