iPhone 6 omnibus thread

sbolen

I just don't see that happening not for the 4.7. Now the 5.5, yes because of larger screen and etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I certainly hope that isn't true...  No way would I drop $799 for a 4.7" 16 GB model.

Me either. The phone is probably not going to be impressive enough to spend that much. And the subsidized price....$299?? $349... Huh.

No. Apple should think this one through. 

Chill out, everyone - dollars to donuts that the prices will stay the same. Apple isn't going to cannibalize their own sales.

The 5.5" will most likely have different pricing, though. It's a new entrant into the lineup.

• Like 1

Chill out, everyone - dollars to donuts that the prices will stay the same. Apple isn't going to cannibalize their own sales.

The 5.5" will most likely have different pricing, though. It's a new entrant into the lineup.

i-shake-my-hairbrush-at-you.gif

• Like 2

I'm expecting the high end 5.5 inch to be $100 more than the high end 4.7 inch. So $649, $749 & $849 for the 4.7" model, and $749, $849 & $949 for the 5.5".

• Like 1

I know. This is taking too long.

I had a co-worker book a meeting from 12-2 CST... Right in the middle of the keynote. This is gonna be hard to pull off. Lol

I had a co-worker book a meeting from 12-2 CST... Right in the middle of the keynote. This is gonna be hard to pull off. Lol

You should totally beat him up for doing this to you!

I know. This is taking too long.

I'm just as impatient as the next person, but let's keep patience. This event is going to be grand with Apple posting a countdown timer, and building a building at the venue for the event. Not to mention going back to the same campus they released the Macintosh at in 1984. The 30th anniversary of the Macintosh is still going until the end of this year!

I'm just as impatient as the next person, but let's keep patience. This event is going to be grand with Apple posting a countdown timer, and building a building at the venue for the event. Not to mention going back to the same campus they released the Macintosh at in 1984. The 30th anniversary of the Macintosh is still going until the end of this year!

I know everything I need to know about the phone - I really want to know about the wearables. Apple invited tons of fashion editors & bloggers to the event - this is going to be big.

If the "iWatch" has a battery that can go a few days without a recharge, and is priced right & looks great, I'm going to be a very happy AAPL shareholder.

• Like 2

I think the most important question of all is, how is apple going to design a aesthetically pleasing spinning spark logo. LOL

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

Oh hell no! We don't want no Spark logo on our iPhones! Yuck!

• Like 2

I think the most important question of all is, how is apple going to design an aesthetically pleasing spinning spark logo. LOL

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

They wont.  Just like the Nexus line, it'll be more of manufacturer's design decision rather than Sprint's.

I remember reading an article a while back stating that Apple couldn't change the aspect ratio of their phones without breaking the entire app ecosystem. Is that true? If so it would make sense that Apple chose to lengthen the phone rather than widen (change the 4:3 aspect ratio).

I remember reading an article a while back stating that Apple couldn't change the aspect ratio of their phones without breaking the entire app ecosystem. Is that true? If so it would make sense that Apple chose to lengthen the phone rather than widen (change the 4:3 aspect ratio).

Here's the secret sauce: http://m.imore.com/adaptive-ui-ios-8-explained

Well the current iPhone's have a 16:9 aspect ratio, and a I believe the 3.5 inch iPhone's were a 3:2 aspect ratio, and when we did that transition from 3.5 inch to 4 inch, it wasn't too big of a deal. I imagine Apple will try to keep the 16:9 aspect ratio so that people can still watch widescreen videos in full-screen on their iPhone's.

-Anthony