iPhone 6 omnibus thread

sbolen

Am I the only one who thinks the watch is a little fugly?

It is ugly but not quite as bad as basically every other smartwatch out there except the moto 360.

• Like 1

Does the Apple Watch have wifi calling and carrier aggregation on Sprint??

</end trolling>

In all honesty though...I just got a Galaxy S5 15 days ago...kind of wishing I had waited...haha

• Like 1

Does the Apple Watch have wifi calling and carrier aggregation on Sprint??

</end trolling>

In all honesty though...I just got a Galaxy S5 15 days ago...kind of wishing I had waited...haha

Should have gone LG or HTC. Samsung might have you missing your iPhone...

• Like 1

Iphone required with watch.

Not the least bit surprising. It would've been shocking if it worked with Android.

Just to be clear, that was a joke. Spark should be available, but may require an update before it works. 

Scared me. My brother just came and in and joked with me because he knew I am watching the keynote. Is like oh yeh, I saw it on apple insider that it's not supported. 

I'm impressed with the watch interface. Looks very pleasant to use. Not something I will get though. 

Just to be clear, that was a joke. Spark should be available, but may require an update before it works. How long before the update comes is unknown. It could be today or January.

Dude come on, hahaha you got me switching over to T Mobile with that joke.

I knew it was not possible yet - but I held out hope until right now that they would announce non-invasive glucose monitoring through the Apple Watch.

As a Type1 diabetic - it would have been HUGE for me - but the technology just isnt there yet.

Already looking forward to 2 years from now.   :P

• Like 3

The thing I'm always most excited about in the iPhone is the camera. Really excited to see sample pics (real ones, not the ones apple takes under 100% perfect conditions).

I love the Galaxy S5 camera (it's why I chose it over the LG G3)...but it is reeeaaaallllyyy slow.

I am a watch wearer. I am interested in getting this.

I have a lot of watches. $349 as a starting price isn't bad - I've spent waaaay more on timepieces over the years. It's embarrassing, actually. Lol

The thing I'm always most excited about in the iPhone is the camera. Really excited to see sample pics (real ones, not the ones apple takes under 100% perfect conditions).

I love the Galaxy S5 camera (it's why I chose it over the LG G3)...but it is reeeaaaallllyyy slow.

B41, then the camera lol. 

The pricing is not bad at all. Considering decent watches can range into the thousands, and tens of thousands....$349 is pocket change. 

It'll sell like wildfire. Christmas presents. I can see it.

Hopefully by christmas. Too bad they said early 2015.