Google Nexus 5 by LG Users Thread!

nexgencpu

The question is, how is Dkoellerwx getting it normally....?

It sounds like Dkoellerwx is integrated with his Sprint number, and david279 is using his Google voice number.

If someone sends an MMS to your google voice number from Sprint or T-mobile, it will be forwarded to your gmail. If they send an MMS to your GV number from At&t or Verizon, it will never come to you.

If you use your Sprint number with Google voice, MMS behaves normally.

No, he's right. When an MMS is sent to your google voice number, you receive a gmail email with the MMS attached. 

No when I send a MMS it goes out sends thru Sprint. If you were to send me a pic to my phone number, my google voice number it will come to my gmail.

. Been a google voice user since grand central.

Strange when I was google voice integrated that never happened for me. Anyways, MMS is fine here.

The question is, how is Dkoellerwx getting it normally....?

yea he must be special...lol

You must not have full Sprint integration. 

It sounds like Dkoellerwx is integrated with his Sprint number, and david279 is using his Google voice number.

If someone sends an MMS to your google voice number from Sprint or T-mobile, it will be forwarded to your gmail. If they send an MMS to your GV number from At&t or Verizon, it will never come to you.

If you use your Sprint number with Google voice, MMS behaves normally.

Yeah, full Sprint integration. All MMS and SMS functions are normal.

I also woke up this morning to another forced PRL update even though the number didn't change. Luckily this phone charges fairly fast because it left the screen on all night due to the update and I woke up with 18% battery remaining.

I use intergration with my Google Voice number. You have the choice to use your sprint number or your google voice number when you set it up. I use my google voice number because i switch carriers a bit.

Thank goodness. I will never own another non nexus device.

Edit- in fact I'm thinking about selling my iPad mini retina I just won work a few days ago.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Thank goodness. I will never own another non nexus device.

yeah me too, hopefully, assuming that they will continue to support sprint.

yeah me too, hopefully, assuming that they will continue to support sprint.

If they don't I will either hold on to my n5 as long as I can or go to a carrier that supports them.

• Like 2

has there been a dump of the gapps apks?

No point in doing that, they're all the same. None of the google apps have been redone yet and probably won't be until the final release.

so I would assume with L on the horizon that all apps currently requiring the use of dalvik will have to switch over to ART now, or support both considering previous handsets that only use dalvik.

I had the phone camp on 3g too until I went back to the 0.15 radio.

I also got another prl update today.

my problem is no ehrpd just 1x or lte.  Anywhere!!!!!

I see the sprinthiddenmenu in the system just don't know how to get it to work. But its there. 4.4.4 also killed getting into it from the dialer setting.

I see the sprinthiddenmenu in the system just don't know how to get it to work. But its there. 4.4.4 also killed getting into it from the dialer setting.

It did? Works for me.

Sent from my Nexus 5