Has anyone seen a Sprint LTE commercial?

shannonbrian

Nope.  Sprint's only focusing on their value proposition with the Framily plans right now.  I imagine that you won't see any commercials pushing the network for a while yet.  In the second half of the year we might start to see some. 

Was he asking if we have seen the one that "exists" or if we have "seen" one as in does one exist yet?

I took it as the latter.  I don't believe a sprint LTE commercial exists yet.  Sprint isn't comfortable with the build-out of the network to put them out yet.  I think they've said that in the second half of the year we may finally start to see some. 

• Like 2

I took it as the latter.  I don't believe a sprint LTE commercial exists yet.  Sprint isn't comfortable with the build-out of the network to put them out yet.  I think they've said that in the second half of the year we may finally start to see some. 

And---the big two are killing Sprint with commercials every half hour on the channels I watch. And -- both of the commercials from the other two are excellent.  They are killing Sprint for sure. The other two sure know how to market their product and they are just flooding the TV with them.  I can see how the average person is going to be swaying into switching to one of the other big boys.

It is insane how the big two have it together and have the budget to do what they want. I NEVER see the Sprint name but I sure see the other ones.

And---the big two are killing Sprint with commercials every half hour on the channels I watch. And -- both of the commercials from the other two are excellent.  They are killing Sprint for sure. The other two sure know how to market their product and they are just flooding the TV with them.  I can see how the average person is going to be swaying into switching to one of the other big boys.

It is insane how the big two have it together and have the budget to do what they want. I NEVER see the Sprint name but I sure see the other ones.

I've seen the sprint name maybe once or twice over a youtube video with a little framily pop up. Other than that, nothing else. Sprint has the cash to do advertisements, I just don't think Masa Son is ready to promote a network he knows is clearly not ready yet. 

• Like 3

Now just get tired tmobile verizon and att bragging about there lte and sprint not peep. See sign all over place too.

Same. But in this current position, Sprint would brag about LTE speed and coverage and not be able to back it up. Too many coverage holes, b26 still isn't a plague yet and spreading quickly, and b41 is not prevalent enough either. 

I hope Masa is banging on the table with his fist like he did to the Prime Minister!

• Like 1

Now just get tired tmobile verizon and att bragging about there lte and sprint not peep. See sign all over place too.

For Sprint to go national on LTE at this point would be a mistake.  However they could go into each NV completed market, especially spark markets.  But that would also leak to uncompleted markets.  Sprint will be in a much stronger position once b26 LTE is more prevalent, as users complaints will dramatically decrease because of better coverage.

• Like 3

Now tmobile bashing verizon.  Saying the have 50000 sites. lol  Edge all over here

Was he asking if we have seen the one that "exists" or if we have "seen" one as in does one exist yet?

On a related note, has anyone seen a Sasquatch or yeti?

AJ

• Like 4

well I work at target and I saw they snuck in a sprint advertisement ,on our TV wall, maybe 15 seconds, and it runs all day. Cheap and easy advertising.

• Like 1

Well, take this with a bucket of salt, but some (notoriously unreliable) people gossiping to me said that we may have a Sprint Network ad airing soon.

Sprint has been touting it's new network here in Chicago for about 6 months now. There's been tv commercials showing fast things like missiles and airplanes, and billboards everywhere with "10x the speeds, 10x the coverage." There are still billboards and posters on almost every corner and bus stop with their new marketing slogan of "a new network for..." with a variety of Chicago-specific things that really make no sense. "A new network for...not putting ketchup on a hotdog, photographing the first pothole of spring, for directions to anywhere but downtown, avoiding the next snowmageddon, etc."

A national LTE marketing campaign would be foolish, and anger many people in areas that are still transition. However, advertising in mostly completed metro areas would be good for holding onto customers.